Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Active profile on AdultWork but never actually available for work.  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Hungarian Lover

On the A.Work profiles do the girls just pay for the initial page and then log in every so often to keep their profile live or are there other payments they have to make? I've been following one girl on A.W where she has been logging on every month or so but has never actually been available for work. Three months seems a long time to keep logging on with out actually doing any work.Cheers. :unknown:

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
On the A.Work profiles do the girls just pay for the initial page and then log in every so often to keep their profile live or are there other payments they have to make? I've been following one girl on A.W where she has been logging on every month or so but has never actually been available for work. Three months seems a long time to keep logging on with out actually doing any work.Cheers. :unknown:

I think we have to log in at least once a month to keep the profile active or AW delete it or possibly change it to erotic content only. It doesn't cost her anything to keep the profile active at all.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Hi, thanks for that information.Cheers.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Almost all the time it's just making money from there PG.... Should have a different section for that as some look great and I'm like a loaded gun ready to blast away but no fucker to shoot!  :crazy:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think we have to log in at least once a month to keep the profile active or AW delete it or possibly change it to erotic content only. It doesn't cost her anything to keep the profile active at all.

Or they can change their status to service seeker, thereby having to log in once every 3 months(?).

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Or maybe she is available for work but doesn't put dates on her profile as not everyone does.  Perhaps she will only see certain people and ignores others or says she is not available.  Not getting feedback doesn't mean anything as not everyone uses the booking system.  I don't for same day bookings and only use it if the punter wants to book a week or longer in advance and wants to book a popular time

Offline threechilliman

Here's an example.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46798.0

Logs in every day but nobody can get hold of her. Messages go unread. :angry:

tcm

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Here's an example.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46798.0

Logs in every day but nobody can get hold of her. Messages go unread. :angry:

tcm

No I agree that one is probably just making credits from the PG as she says she is working now and to ring her yet has no phone number. 
Im surprised it hasn't been reported to AW as she doesn't seem to have any bookings since 2012 and even if took phone bookings she would still get the odd one who wants to book via AW in the past three years

Although she wont be making that much form her PG as she is £2 for three days which is about average so hardly going to earn that much once AW take their 30%
Perhaps she just keeps it up to see how many views she gets and how many emails as it makes her feel good.  some people need flattery after all