Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ---SexyBlonde. Waste of fucking time.  (Read 1426 times)

Cornish sub

Sorry, can't provide link, only have mobile internet. Hopefully someone else can. But anyway, this woman appeared on the Cornwall pages of AW a few days ago. I have my regular who I'll never stop seeing, but when I saw ---BustyBlonde's profile I didn't hesitate to try to contact her. Her body looks fit as fuck and her prices - £60 for an hour - were unbelievable. Too good to be true? Obviously, yes. Called her numerous times, only to receive a recorded message every time, telling me her voicemail box was full and to try later. Sent her an email too. Unread. And now she's fucked off to Manchester. Twat.

Offline Outcallguy

An odd effect of aw is it teaches you to br much more quicky to pick up on scams in life.
If it feels too good to be true, it always is.
£60 for an hour! How did you think that could be real? (Meant in a friendly tone)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Offline jackdaw

Sorry, can't provide link, only have mobile internet. Hopefully someone else can. But anyway, this woman appeared on the Cornwall pages of AW a few days ago. I have my regular who I'll never stop seeing, but when I saw ---BustyBlonde's profile I didn't hesitate to try to contact her. Her body looks fit as fuck and her prices - £60 for an hour - were unbelievable. Too good to be true? Obviously, yes. Called her numerous times, only to receive a recorded message every time, telling me her voicemail box was full and to try later. Sent her an email too. Unread. And now she's fucked off to Manchester. Twat.

Let's make a couple of guesses without even seeing the profile.

First, "she" (could be be any sex...almost certain person in picture didn't create profile) has a private gallery.

Second, "she" has not fucked off to Manchester. "She" has just altered "her" profile to show "herself" based on another area. This is encourage punters from another area to pay to see PG. In another couple of days, area on profile will change again.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Let's make a couple of guesses without even seeing the profile.

First, "she" (could be be any sex...almost certain person in picture didn't create profile) has a private gallery.

Second, "she" has not fucked off to Manchester. "She" has just altered "her" profile to show "herself" based on another area. This is encourage punters from another area to pay to see PG. In another couple of days, area on profile will change again.

Now in Coventry..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agreed. Also, to make it appear genuine, a mobile number has been displayed. Like Cornish sub, a lot of punters ring it and even leave messages on it. A Quick google of the number would have given you an indication of how genuine this profile is.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mij

If she's 28 then so am I!

(...and I'm not, in case you were wondering!) ;-)

Offline madeinwales56

It's a scam probably created by Adultway to harvest telephone numbers and email addresses. Just like this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45962.msg604888#msg604888