Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gunta Professional Massage (massage only) - Milton Keynes  (Read 1799 times)

ratpack

I do enjoy a decent professional massage, however finding a decent masseuse who also gives a happy ending is hard (pun intended)

Gunta advertises on gumtree as REAL PROFESSIONAL Full Body SPA Massage in Grange Farm, MK
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Contacted via txt for a deep-tissue massage, was very quick to respond, sorted out a time quickly.

Room: Professional massage table in living room, very clean and very safe.

Looks: Eastern European, blonde hair, late 40's, perhaps mid-50's. Wore a white shirt, which was unbuttoned and showing her bra and some of her medium sized breasts, although I don't think it was intentional. Wore a black skirt. Interestingly I noticed her ankles were swollen, not dainty thin ladies ankles.

Personality: Friendly personality, perhaps a bit moany, complaining about various things.

The Massage: I got nude whilst she was in the room and lay face down on the massage table. She covered my buttocks with a towel and began the massage, working from the upper back to the legs. I asked for a strong deep-tissue type treatment, however, the massage was pretty weak. She asked if I'd like my buttocks massaged (is the pope catholic?) - of course! She carefully avoided any kind of credit card swipe and avoided going too high up the inner thigh. Shame, not as blissful as other massages.

Was asked to turn over and she hurried to cover the erect flag pole (I'm always rock hard during a massage, even when the bits being massaged aren't close!) She proceeded to massage my legs carefully uncovering the appropriate areas. Moved over to my chest, whilst over my face. Hanging her breasts in my face, I could clearly see her bra and breasts in mid-air, very nice. By now my manhood was throbbing.

We chatted about various things, and I asked her if she could sort out the last bit of tension, she politely refused and said that she gets asked this many times but doesn't do it. I persisted and attempted to negotiate appropriate compensation for a quick hand job, even offering £100's!! She wasn't having it, stating that she doesn't need to do that cause she is busy doing proper massages. Oh well. I dropped it.

Verdict: £50 a bit pricey for a massage, which wasn't really that good anyway. Left feeling more tense and frustrated than when I arrived.

Update 2: A couple of weeks after the initial visit. I visited again. This time she didn't have her breasts on display. She didn't cover my buttocks this time. The massage was again OK'ish, a bit too weak for my liking, even though I kept asking her to increase the pressure. Asked her again for a happy ending, was politely refused again. Left frustrated!

Final verdict: I doubt I'd return, the massage is OK, not fantastic, plus it's a bit pricey. There are much better alternatives out there.

Anyone else had better luck?

Offline likey

Not sure if you are a regular to MK but I have seen this persons add for a while and so far not been tempted. I'm glad you took one for the team, well two!....might save me the trip.
I'm very similar to you, there have been a couple of other genuine massages I've had in MK, definitely no action, not even a hint, even like you with silly money offered to try and get them to change their mind, still not....However, with perseverance it has paid off, in fact very much paid off. One of the genuine ones it took until the 4th attempt, albeit it was a great massage anyway, but then after that she felt she could trust and ol-boy I got well more than I bargained for. And again I've just found another, taken to the 3rd and now again it's great!

I know this is not everyones cup of tea. Pay your money, pump and dump, etc etc...But to those that like that massage scene, like that little chase, it does add some spice and fun! Anyway, I always make sure I have something booked after, so I get completely teased and flustered, then go and get a good release for £60 for 30mins..)

Offline LEOJONTY

Not sure if you are a regular to MK but I have seen this persons add for a while and so far not been tempted. I'm glad you took one for the team, well two!....might save me the trip.
I'm very similar to you, there have been a couple of other genuine massages I've had in MK, definitely no action, not even a hint, even like you with silly money offered to try and get them to change their mind, still not....However, with perseverance it has paid off, in fact very much paid off. One of the genuine ones it took until the 4th attempt, albeit it was a great massage anyway, but then after that she felt she could trust and ol-boy I got well more than I bargained for. And again I've just found another, taken to the 3rd and now again it's great!

I know this is not everyones cup of tea. Pay your money, pump and dump, etc etc...But to those that like that massage scene, like that little chase, it does add some spice and fun! Anyway, I always make sure I have something booked after, so I get completely teased and flustered, then go and get a good release for £60 for 30mins..)

Please share those jems with us. :drinks:

ratpack

Thank you for your post, it shows that perseverance does pay off. Perhaps I've given up too easily and should keep on visiting. Each masseuse is different and some seem more likely to oblige than others. I like the way that you arrange a good release afterwards at another place should the original appointment disappoint, its a great way to sort it out.

A couple of questions - can you share details of those that oblige, also who do you tend to use for your good release for £60 for 30mins? You can PM me if its better.

Offline bobby1973

when i'm in the mk area
i drive up to northampton to see cassandra
if you have any tips on a good massage +   :rolleyes:
i would be most grateful