Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: iwillblowyourmind Portsmouth  (Read 1975 times)

Offline luvbeauty82

Still on the lookout for first punt.

Has anyone had the pleasure - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks great,  good list of like inc A levels (at discretion), claims to be British, outcalls only but some good feedback on AW.

Offline nigel4498

Seems to be nothing on here yet.
you could always TOFTT then report back with your review.
She only does Monday and Wednesday nights and some weekends though but sometimes these part time Whores do provide a good service.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:03:20 pm by nigel4498 »

jamesc1979

Any updates for this profile? Anyone had the pleasure yet??

She almost seems to hot for a whore lol  :D be interested to know what she is like or if I should TOFTT.......

Offline Waterhouse

Any updates for this profile? Anyone had the pleasure yet??

She almost seems to hot for a whore lol  :D be interested to know what she is like or if I should TOFTT.......
You already know what the response will be.

Offline Pompeypuntah

Was looking at TOFTT, but £100 for 30mins is more than I'd be willing to risk on an unknown!

Offline Punterenas

Outcalls only, not for me then. Shame, like that ass.

jamesc1979

Was looking at TOFTT, but £100 for 30mins is more than I'd be willing to risk on an unknown!

That's exactly what I thought! Seems very expensive and she does also charge extras such as facial and cim. What would be a TOFTT simple 15 min meet could cost £100 and for either an oputcall or car meet. Way overpriced IMO and think I will give it a miss which is a shame cos she looks FAF.

Offline PrinceAlbert

It's been a loooong time since I last punted for various reasons and this particular sp caught my attention, mostly because of the photos.  I thought I'd check on here and saw that she doesn't do incalls which I hadn't even noticed which goes to show how easily distracted I am by a nice arse.

Anyway, I'd agree that her pricing is crap but she does appear to have a few reviews from very happy punters which got me thinking, how much trust should we put in these reviews?  How can you tell if they're not fake and left by the punter themselves?  Is there a way of checking?

I'm thinking of doing something I wouldn't ordinarily do and seeing if I can negotiate a deal with her, what's the worse that can happen?!?!?!   At the right price, I'll be jumping on her with the energy of a man decades younger than me (words come easy, a 2nd pop less so!)

cyberstrider

It's your hard earned cash, this is the TA of wg's, it it were me I'd ensure she had a good review here at her prices.
I always negotiate charges, if you're chatty' lie about how many kids you have and joke, I've never had a girl refuse. They may say how very, very lucky you are, but hey it's your cash, all girls value a client, no booking is no money for her sizzle, don't forget she always keeps the sausage, only sells the sizzle.

Offline Parle88

she offering GB meets now. She only has Whatapp only some reason  :scare:

Offline luvbeauty82

After a few failed attempts of a meet I have received contact on Whatsapp for a booking I can make but...

Cons
"almost too hot for a wg"
AW profile has now gone
Uses Whatsapp only
Outcalls only - £150 p/h plus extras

Pros
British and appeared genuine
Was a verified member with lots of photos
Had a few genuine looking reviews but nothing on here
A Levels (at discretion) / lovely arse

Think it's worth the gamble?

Offline nigel4498

After a few failed attempts of a meet I have received contact on Whatsapp for a booking I can make but...

Cons
"almost too hot for a wg"
AW profile has now gone
Uses Whatsapp only
Outcalls only - £150 p/h plus extras

Pros
British and appeared genuine
Was a verified member with lots of photos
Had a few genuine looking reviews but nothing on here
A Levels (at discretion) / lovely arse

Think it's worth the gamble?
Only you know the answer to that.
You are obviously very interested in her.
Your initial post was five months ago. You have made the effort to eventually contact her despite her not having a AW profile anymore.
If you do take a gamble we'll look forward to the review.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 11:11:32 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline luvbeauty82

I have contacted her on a few occasions since then but she was never available on weekends. This time she contacted me to arrange a meet but to find the profile has gone, not sure if the number has been passed on / someone else using her Whatsapp

Offline hornbill

seemed quite chatty and genuine on WhatsApp when trying to arrange a booking but couldn't manage the time for the GB, now her AW profile has gone no means of getting in touch as I didn't keep her number on WhatsApp,  shame as seemed promising,  anyone still in touch with her?