Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai spa east London  (Read 5121 times)

Offline goodmans

Thai massage shops in east London need info please
Happy days thai spa Bethnal Green??
Ten ten Essex road ??
Sabai de thai ??
And Kinaree Thai spa
Can you extra from any of those and any information please

Offline SoapyTW

I didn't know about any of those. I'm suprised I haven't spotted the Happy Days one mentioned as I walk past there pretty often. I'll keep an eye out and poss TOFTT

Offline Private Member

I didn't know about any of those. I'm suprised I haven't spotted the Happy Days one mentioned as I walk past there pretty often. I'll keep an eye out and poss TOFTT

Looks like it only opened back at the end of last year. Their website is showing a £5 discount as part of their 'Grand Opening' in December

Offline pbj46

There are reviews for most of those in the Massage forum.

Happy days thai spa Bethnal Green??
>> Extras yes, but recent review in massage forum the SP was mid 50s & unattractive

Ten ten Essex road ??
>> Multiple SPs depending which day of the week, extras always on offer.  Number of reviews in massage forum.

Sabai de thai ??
>> Don't know this one.

And Kinaree Thai spa
>> Only been here once, extras def on offer. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 11:00:24 am by pbj46 »

Offline SoapyTW

Others have reviewed before me, but:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=398128.msg4033365#msg4033365
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 11:06:59 pm by SoapyTW »

Offline Boogzy

Wanthana in Leyton, best one imo and I've been to quite a few of them lol.. the masseuses there offer more then other places, can get happy ending, b2b, bj and even sex depending on the masseuse. Once you become a regular they will tell you about the flat they have local aswell.

Others that I know offer happy endings;
River Kwai Leyton (both branches),
Napha thai massage e7 (lingam too)
Thai mint and beauty barking road
Sunrise Spa Romford .

Best professional massages only; Sai romyen3 maryland, thai flower Upminster, thai kosai e1

Online sparkus

Wanthana in Leyton, best one imo and I've been to quite a few of them lol.. the masseuses there offer more then other places, can get happy ending, b2b, bj and even sex depending on the masseuse. Once you become a regular they will tell you about the flat they have local aswell.

Sunrise Spa Romford .

Best professional massages only; Sai romyen3 maryland, thai flower Upminster, thai kosai e1

As said elsewhere the flat was on Gumtree and by all accounts on here known to curtain twitching locals and patrons of adjacent businesses. I think the flat and shop are both owned by ex River Kwai staff.

River Kwai (both branches) both offer HJs but not that much more, some staff are also legit only and the owner is quite down on it all. Like several other shop owners she has a British hubby to worry about.

Some of the RK staff have been baffled to go topless as I guess most customers are content with HJs. One had a pretty big rack so it was always something I'd push for but even then it was open tunic and bra lifted up.

Those shops are also impossible to get walk ins as they get a lot of legit footfall.

Offline Kojac

Wanthana in Leyton,

@sparkus, what is your opinion on these two places above? Is RO and FS available straight off the bat?

Online sparkus

@sparkus, what is your opinion on these two places above? Is RO and FS available straight off the bat?

Wathana quite certainly from reviews on here and LLP got it in the associated flat.

River Kwai is just a rub and tug place, the girls like tips from HJs but they don't 'perform'.

Offline LLPunting

Wathana quite certainly from reviews on here and LLP got it in the associated flat.

River Kwai is just a rub and tug place, the girls like tips from HJs but they don't 'perform'.

Oi! Got what?!  A handful of visits to try some of the roster and all offered up to FS iirc for standard(ish).   

Is this mamasan "Niki" and her crew in the flat overlooking the bus stop and the lowrise flats with curtain twitchers?
At the time they would run several GT ads leading back to the place, one run "independently" by a veteran Thai who was friendly and game on but perf and weathering didn't justify the effort to repeat.
3-4 rooms to ply trade and a single serviceable (just) bathroom shared.

Haven't been there since last review (years ago?), only one lady was pretty enough to tempt a return but her actual service only ok.  A group of practiced SPs that would have their regs but none wowed me enough for repeats upon further consideration.  None appeared under 35 and most more worn.  Plenty of the like within easier reach of my travel lines and without the gauntlet of spotters.
Niki also tended to switch around names or double/B&S bookings so "new" girls rarely were, think I wasted a couple of visits that way so stopped going. 
The basement place she ran (I think it was her) near Tower Hill for a bit was better for age and looks of the actual new/unknown girls but some were asking too much and most didn't hang around long.  Lovely latina there I repeated a clutch of times before she went home for good.  The location is still open but no more "Thai" massage and the replacement didn't suggest extras are on offer.

Offline Kojac

:hi: cheers sparkus

Offline Kojac

Oi! Got what?!  A handful of visits to try some of the roster and all offered up to FS iirc for standard(ish).   

Is this mamasan "Niki" and her crew in the flat overlooking the bus stop and the lowrise flats with curtain twitchers?
At the time they would run several GT ads leading back to the place, one run "independently" by a veteran Thai who was friendly and game on but perf and weathering didn't justify the effort to repeat.
3-4 rooms to ply trade and a single serviceable (just) bathroom shared.

Haven't been there since last review (years ago?), only one lady was pretty enough to tempt a return but her actual service only ok.  A group of practiced SPs that would have their regs but none wowed me enough for repeats upon further consideration.  None appeared under 35 and most more worn.  Plenty of the like within easier reach of my travel lines and without the gauntlet of spotters.
Niki also tended to switch around names or double/B&S bookings so "new" girls rarely were, think I wasted a couple of visits that way so stopped going. 
The basement place she ran (I think it was her) near Tower Hill for a bit was better for age and looks of the actual new/unknown girls but some were asking too much and most didn't hang around long.  Lovely latina there I repeated a clutch of times before she went home for good.  The location is still open but no more "Thai" massage and the replacement didn't suggest extras are on offer.

:hi: cheers LL

Offline Tomcat

Sunrise Spa Romford .

Went to Wanthana today posted in massge reviews, I know it as Nisa place, I saw Poppy great massage with HE,  yeah when you become a regular  services start to increase,  Nana was good I heard after a bust up with the owners she moved to River Kwai 2 I think.

Offline Kojac

Went to Wanthana today posted in massge reviews, I know it as Nisa place, I saw Poppy great massage with HE,  yeah when you become a regular  services start to increase,  Nana was good I heard after a bust up with the owners she moved to River Kwai 2 I think.

@Tomcat just thought I would pick your brains with regards to Mr Lee's gaff next to Leyton Midland Station.  I have a job which takes me across to North East London once or twice a week for a few months, so I was wondering the age and body types of the ladies that work out of his gaff.

Basically are they young, slim and willing to please friom your experience?

Online sparkus

@Tomcat just thought I would pick your brains with regards to Mr Lee's gaff next to Leyton Midland Station.  I have a job which takes me across to North East London once or twice a week for a few months, so I was wondering the age and body types of the ladies that work out of his gaff.

Not in mine! Walked several times.
Stayed once, wish I hadn't.

Offline Kojac

Not in mine! Walked several times.
Stayed once, wish I hadn't.

That's a shame.  From reading the reviews I thought it was East London's best kept secret especially considering the growing number of chinese people over that way.

Anyway cheers sparkus  :thumbsup:

Online sparkus

That's a shame.  From reading the review XDs I thought it was East London's best kept secret especially considering the growing number of chinese people over that way.

Anyway cheers sparkus  :thumbsup:

There was a Chinese place in Leytonstone TC was a regular at, more than me.
I went a few times and enjoyed fine eating out and firm plump knockers on slim mature frames. I was most pleased.
Then suddenly every time I went there was abysmalness hiding behind the door.
Perhaps TC had better luck.

Offline LLPunting

:hi: cheers LL

"Niki" is also Nisa as named by Tomcat.  Given the propensity to switch names just look out for ads that direct you to an address just South of junction of High Rd Leytonstone - Vernon Rd - Lister Rd.  I'd then say find somewhere else but if you must you must.

Online sparkus

"Niki" is also Nisa as named by Tomcat.  Given the propensity to switch names just look out for ads that direct you to an address just South of junction of High Rd Leytonstone - Vernon Rd - Lister Rd.  I'd then say find somewhere else but if you must you must.

This is the address listed on a current gumtree advert.

Offline Tomcat

Not been there for a long long time, what gets me tempted are the pictures of the girls  in the VS ads but never the same girls it's a hit and miss at Mr Lee's place mind you any Chinese establishment the same, couple of years back flat down Forrest rd E11 had some nice mid to late 20's girls then the oldies turned up.

Online sparkus

Not been there for a long long time, what gets me tempted are the pictures of the girls  in the VS ads but never the same girls it's a hit and miss at Mr Lee's place mind you any Chinese establishment the same, couple of years back flat down Forrest rd E11 had some nice mid to late 20's girls then the oldies turned up.

I stopped going for my weekly face sitting sessions there when the quality rapidly dropped off.

Offline Tomcat

I stopped going for my weekly face sitting sessions there when the quality rapidly dropped off.

I wonder if Poppy does a full service.

Offline Boogzy

There are some decent ones at the flat too, bell is alright.. she's short and abit chubby but to my surprise her pussy was tight, she enjoyed RO and the condom broke in her like 3 times n i was worried about catching something but results came back good, even when I've had owo from diff masseuses at wanthana, always check myself after every punt and been lucky everytime so far. May at the shop is decent she's really petite and skinny and has a nice little bum, she doesn't work in the flat though only shop but fs is still 'on the table' lol. Her pussy wasn't that tight though and she couldn't take a proper pounding I'd give her like 7-8/10. Gina works at the shop and flat I believe and is quite similar to may looks wise but is more engaged and motivated.. there's a Brazilian who works at flat too but tbh I wasn't feeling her I prefer the Thai women. There's also a few new women who work there that I'm yet to see

Offline goodmans

Do you have the address of this place what’s the prices there what age are they Chinese or Thai ts

Offline Kojac

There are some decent ones at the flat too, bell is alright.. she's short and abit chubby but to my surprise her pussy was tight, she enjoyed RO and the condom broke in her like 3 times n i was worried about catching something but results came back good, even when I've had owo from diff masseuses at wanthana, always check myself after every punt and been lucky everytime so far. May at the shop is decent she's really petite and skinny and has a nice little bum, she doesn't work in the flat though only shop but fs is still 'on the table' lol. Her pussy wasn't that tight though and she couldn't take a proper pounding I'd give her like 7-8/10. Gina works at the shop and flat I believe and is quite similar to may looks wise but is more engaged and motivated.. there's a Brazilian who works at flat too but tbh I wasn't feeling her I prefer the Thai women. There's also a few new women who work there that I'm yet to see

Cheers Boogzy

:drinks:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 09:01:50 pm by Kojac »

Offline Kojac

Do you have the address of this place what’s the prices there what age are they Chinese or Thai ts

660 High Rd Leytonstone, Bushwood, London E11 3AA

Online sparkus

660 High Rd Leytonstone, Bushwood, London E11 3AA

Yeah I get wood from seeing bush too  :sarcastic:

Offline LLPunting

Yeah I get wood from seeing bush too  :sarcastic:

Not convinced about either Bush but Trump can't help himself...