Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natashamaria018 London Oxford Street  (Read 1338 times)

peterlar

External Link/Members Only
Although I’m very weary of Romanian girls and I don’t see them any more I said to try my luck due to a positive feedback that fellow punter 69nutter69 gave for her here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165081.msg1770793#msg1770793
 (I’m sure his feedback was good willed).
I called her and asked:
-Can I see you for 1 hour at 9.30pm.
-Yes she replied. –
-Are sure you are free at 9.30 for 1 hour because I don’t want to lose my time driving.
–Yes she replied.
So I went there at 9.30. The girl is very good looking and well-trimmed.
-How long do you want to stay?
-1 hour I replied.
-I can see you only for 30 minutes because I’m busy.
This was a deal breaker for me so I just left because I knew what will happen if I had stay.
Ones again the same thing from a Romanian girl. She will say that she is free to everyone and ones he arrives he will accept him for limited time or she will keep him waiting until she gets free.
Lost 1 hour of my life driving. On the positive side I didn’t spent £120.

Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

Whoa...I just post the same time as you...

That can only mean...one of us is in: The Twilight Zone...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166661.0

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP........my hard earned is safely in my poch......... :hi:

peterlar

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only
Although I’m very weary of Romanian girls and I don’t see them any more I said to try my luck due to a positive feedback that fellow punter 69nutter69 gave for her here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165081.msg1770793#msg1770793
 (I’m sure his feedback was good willed).

Hidden Image/Members Only

EXCUSE ME WHERE DID I GIVE A POSITIVE FEEDBACK????!!!!!    :mad: :mad: :mad:

peterlar

EXCUSE ME WHERE DID I GIVE A POSITIVE FEEDBACK????!!!!!    :mad: :mad: :mad:
Don't worry mate I didn't accuse you of anything. You said " I punted her a few times and she was in my "completed" hot list".In my mind this is positive feedback.

Offline PilotMan

Don't worry mate I didn't accuse you of anything. You said " I punted her a few times and she was in my "completed" hot list".In my mind this is positive feedback.

I punted her long before I was a member on here so have never reviewed her.

She's OK for a pump and dump with a fit good looking girl, but that's it. Zero personality and interaction, limited services, asks for extra for OWO, which she is reluctant to do.

That's what I would have told you re Vicky 18 too who I have punted twice and I wouldn't recommend her either.

You know what ASSUME did. Should have asked the question mate  :hi:

Offline user1437

She's OK for a pump and dump with a fit good looking girl, but that's it. Zero personality and interaction, limited services, asks for extra for OWO, which she is reluctant to do.

Same here, punted her a while ago on her previous profile. It was acceptable as a pure pump and dump because she's very hot, but super lacking otherwise and she was kinda limiting me as well

InstaPunt

thanks for the review OP........my hard earned is safely in my poch......... :hi:

She quoted me like £50 and £30 extra for A-level and CIM! Needless to say I didn’t get back to her