Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Girl Blackpool  (Read 525 times)

Offline Royalthailover

External Link/Members Only

£60 30 mins

After reading Laid Back Blokes recent positive review of a girl in Blackpool I figured I'd give it a shot.

comms
Straight forward enough, time arranged, limited info on texts but as she speaks very limited English I took this as a sign she was doing them herself which I prefer. I did arrive on time but she made me wait 10 mins which I found a little annoying as I don't think she's busy

venue
Hornby Road Blackpool. Lovely apartment tbh, heating on full blast so was lovely and warm/comfortable with nice bathroom

girl
Middle aged, unremarkable chinese lady. 5/10 facially but her body was actually not that bad. Smallish tits but actually quite firm to the touch, a little bit of an arse but not a great deal. As mentioned, not slim but also not fat and certainly no excess. I actually thought she was relatively OK. Very minimal English though.

meet
Stripped off and on to the bed face down. Headed straight between my legs for a rub and tickle and it was very nice although did take me by surprise! Once hard and enjoying I turned over, again, she went straight for the rubber and began with a good BJ, lots of head action and had to ask her to stop. She jumped on top sitting CG and she actually felt good sliding up and down my cock whilst I had a play of her tits. Didnt try kissing as wasn't particular attracted facially. Unfortunately I didn't have a strategic one before I left so I soon filled the bag and that was that.
 :dancegirl:
summary
So why the neutral rating?
Well unfortunately, I was in and out in under 15mins, granted this was partly my fault as i came too quick although as mentioned, there was no massage to begin with which would've been better, then afterwards I was expecting the offer of something else however after cleaning me up she popped her dress back on and stood by the radiator. I took that as a sign and began getting dressed. As her English was next to zero it felt a little awkward and couldn't be arsed trying to ask anything or strike up a chat.

I actually think she quite likes sex, she was certainly enthusiastic I definitely didn't give her much to get excited about. Would I recommend a vist? Yeh probably, why not. Just don't have huge expectations and you'll be fine.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 03:57:21 pm by Royalthailover »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Read your review, & it’s made me think of my encounter a bit more. TBH, I like RO. I probably was at that for about half the time I was there. Otherwise, I’d probably been done & dusted in about 15min.

Aye, her English is poor. Seems to mage her own work though, no signs of ill treatment.

Possibly, I should have rated her a Neutral. Like you, I’d not be rushing back. But I’d would consider popping one in her again.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

at least three profiles at that address

You sure it’s actually the same address. I’ve seen two Chinese on Hornby Rd in last 6 months. Both different flats.