Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Switch + bait BUT ..... still recommended.  (Read 2139 times)

1 review(s) for Lara Liaisons (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scooby73

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Lara in October with my girlfriend as a birthday treat.
I've got a thing for blondes and in her pics she had an amazing body - looked perfect.
Comms were good and arranged to meet in the afternoon and was told to text when in a car park near the infamous triangle in Bournemouth.
The door opened and it wasn't the girl in the pics so my immediate thought was gutted!
I'd say she was a good 4 or 5 years older than stated.
However, she was still very slim but had black hair, just past her shoulders.
She asked what we wanted to do and we wanted full interaction between us all which she was more than happy with.
Money and clothes out the way, the 2 girls started kissing while i got hard.
Owo then followed from both and lots of touching and fingering which was very erotic.
On with the condom and on she got.
Lots of fucking in different positions and she even sucked my cock after i'd fucked my girlfriend (bareback), but she did use a wet wipe which was not so horny but a good thing i guess.
She was quite tight and a good body apart from where she's had kids. She has the crinkle cut crisp tummy which was a little bit off putting, (still very slim though), but the rest more than made up for it.
She is actually a great girl and there were plenty of laughs ... infact possibly a bit too much. Just after i'd come all over her pussy, she commented, wow, that's a lot and her and my girlfriend proceeded to erupt in laughter  :unknown:
As i said, i finished all over her pussy and my gf licked some of it up. A sight which will stay with me forever  :yahoo:
All in all despite it not being the girl in the pics, a very horny experience and i would recommend.

Offline scooby73

Offline scooby73

Thought about it but i won't bite  :sarcastic:
Go see blonde "Lara" for yourself then see who's telling a story gents.

Offline Roth

Ok. Glad you don't bite.  Tell a better story though.

Offline madeinwales56

Insinuating something??

Ooh. Get you!
You sound like the "you talking to me?" type of fella who is full of piss & wind.
The insinuation is that your "review" is (how can I put this as delicately as I can so as not to spoil your little fantasy?) complete bollocks. Nice story though.

Offline Roth

Ooh. Get you!
You sound like the "you talking to me?" type of fella who is full of piss & wind.
The insinuation is that your "review" is (how can I put this as delicately as I can so as not to spoil your little fantasy?) complete bollocks. Nice story though.

+1

Offline dazg

Nice to see the review police are on today!!

Offline sushi

Fantasy or real a bait and switch prossy should never get a positive review they it should be a negative with a warning attached.  :thumbsdown:

Offline starman555

I have seen Lara in the past, she was about 20 slim...no wrinkly tummy and had brunette hair...this liasons mob constantly switch the girl you expect to see , they say oh she is ill and gone home or she had to pop out..I have seen three different Liason girls...Lara, Sophia..I forget the namer of the other two..Yes I have seen four!..All were very young and very good