Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milton Keynes  (Read 1768 times)

Offline johnny786

Came up to see a friend and in the theatre district, leaving afternoon tomorrow and was thinking to get a punt in on my way out. Any highly reccomended one around here or on my way back to london? Preferably a sexy massage with full services or high rated FSP. Rimming is a bonus but not required. Finding it hard to find both massage and extras combined online.

Offline andyitc

Came up to see a friend and in the theatre district, leaving afternoon tomorrow and was thinking to get a punt in on my way out. Any highly reccomended one around here or on my way back to london? Preferably a sexy massage with full services or high rated FSP. Rimming is a bonus but not required. Finding it hard to find both massage and extras combined online.

You could try Sonia (Calling herself Lili now) in Two Mile Ash
External Link/Members Only

I saw her last week £80 for one hour b2b which ending up being FS twice and oral. she is Slovakian and has been around quite a few years. blond and slim but not so young now. She used to work on Oldbrook with Milli (Anita) Indian woman

Offline SayLess

Sounds promsing. Has the advert disappeared already since the 25th? I might have missed out already...

Offline andyitc

Massage with blond masseuse

Are you looking for a real Relaxing.....If so You are in right place
I have experience and nice .friendly therapist.
I can tailor your massage according to your needs and wishes...
I provide deep tissue massage
sport massage.

Call me,,,,,07404444760
its not sexual service

this is the text of the adverrt

Offline bobby1973

Offline andyitc

I will get around to it soon Bobby. I have a few to post

Online Xtro

shame no full review  :(

I see her last September. Review here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262087.0

I did it as a fresh review although I think I'd seen her before almost 10 years ago.
I'm not sure it was her from before and she didn't recognise me anyway if it was her.