Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any houses in Maidenhead, slough or Langley area ?  (Read 1370 times)

Offline GTHBA

Hi guys,

First off I know i’ve not really been contributing to the postings etc. Apologies but just getting back in to the hobby after a few years...don’t ask. I’ll post more in future

Before adutwork etc I use to find loads of houses where a few girls worked, and for whatever reason I just love that. Don’t know why but prefer a brothal to a pte single girl arrangement. Anyway...just my thing.

Apart from independentbabes in Slough and the amazing Claudia who I’ve seen on and off for years are there any other places in the area. In London HOD are superb but not often there...mores the pity.

Thanks

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

These two work from the same house in Slough they will empty your balls !

Offline DrConners

Don’t know why but prefer a brothal to a pte single girl arrangement. Anyway...just my thing.

You prefer visiting an establishment that is illegal in the UK (i.e a brothal) rather than visiting a WG that plod doesn't give a fuck about ?  :unknown:

Offline Silver Birch

You prefer visiting an establishment that is illegal in the UK (i.e a brothal) rather than visiting a WG that plod doesn't give a fuck about ?  :unknown:

So what's your bet? Journo, or plod?

My money's on a kid with nothing better to do on his half-term than try and film a few men going into a brothel  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline DrConners

So what's your bet? Journo, or plod?

My money's on a kid with nothing better to do on his half-term than try and film a few men going into a brothel  :bomb: :bomb:

Good call  :sarcastic: - Either way I'm not interested in helping - I'll settle for deluded fantasist  :crazy:  :wacko:

Offline GTHBA

Nice one Gents... :unknown:

So I post an honest equiry and get accused of being a cop ! And as for a half term kid jacking off watching guys going to a house..... well I’m a bit old for that ...hahaha

And do you think plod is really hanging out here... they know for sure where all the girls are. Turn a blind eye for beer tokens...they cash in on the trade.

Some like fat, thin, Asian, we all have our tastes...so yeah I prefer going to a brothel. Go figure. I don’t know perhaps it’s the illegal thing. Haven’t really spent any time thinking it through ! But it’s just what I prefer so don’t bash me for that ...

But I started punting before internet. Daily sport back adds was where it was then. So please.....old habits dye hard.

I get the banter.... that’s fine, but  “plod”..that’s kinda harsh.

Anyway.... nuff said.

Offline backpackkid01

@GTHBA just post anything here and see other pricks judging you... :)

Just ignore those loosers as there are plenty of people who will share some good info eventually.

Offline Fuzzyduck

@GTHBA just post anything here and see other pricks judging you... :)

Just ignore those loosers as there are plenty of people who will share some good info eventually.

Don't be a snowflake, just because, in your short time here, you've been called out for crap that you've posted. Newbies get a hard time since credibility is earned here not granted. If you want soft cushions and scented candles, there are other sites that cater for that.

GTHBA expressed some surprise that people just don't believe "an honest post" at face value. Perhaps that's because people lie and GTHBA is a new face (as are you). He might be genuine, or he might be a brothel owner scoping out the competition, or any of the other things mentioned. Who knows?

These loosers (sic) as you call them have seen all sorts of bullshitter, leech, tout, pimp, troll, journo and timewaster, and have no patience for them since they clutter and devalue the site. Clearing out the detritus means you can place more trust in the reviews and the intel. You should be thankful for that, not slagging them off.

Offline backpackkid01

Don't be a snowflake, just because, in your short time here, you've been called out for crap that you've posted. Newbies get a hard time since credibility is earned here not granted. If you want soft cushions and scented candles, there are other sites that cater for that.

GTHBA expressed some surprise that people just don't believe "an honest post" at face value. Perhaps that's because people lie and GTHBA is a new face (as are you). He might be genuine, or he might be a brothel owner scoping out the competition, or any of the other things mentioned. Who knows?

These loosers (sic) as you call them have seen all sorts of bullshitter, leech, tout, pimp, troll, journo and timewaster, and have no patience for them since they clutter and devalue the site. Clearing out the detritus means you can place more trust in the reviews and the intel. You should be thankful for that, not slagging them off.

That all makes sense but you forget the fact that having 5000 posts on this one forum does not make you more experienced punter than I, since I just joined and you dont know how long Im into this and how much I went through.

Secondly, I am addressing those who judge your opinion or call you a moron just because you dont think the same way they do. As many here stated - its my life and I know better what is worth my money/time and whats not, so what's bad for one can be gold to another. I dont mind criticism when it has some sort of argumentation (like what you just posted) but many in here simply say you are dumb because they say so.

I do understand its hard to guess on the legitimacy of the post by a new guy but then again we have to start somewhere.

Offline GTHBA

Fair enough...

I get the points made by all the above.  :timeout:

Offline NigelF

That all makes sense but you forget the fact that having 5000 posts on this one forum does not make you more experienced punter than I, since I just joined and you dont know how long Im into this and how much I went through.

That's true but how experienced you are isn't too important (although it is often helpful), Fuzzyduck specifically mentioned credibility, which is much more important. Given that this is rightly an anonymous forum, there is no way of proving your credibility other than by consistently contributing helpful info (particularly in the form of reviews but also other posts) which other punters find to be reliable, especially based their own experiences. It's not totally foolproof but it is rather effective. Trusting people who have no track record, especially when there are so many examples (literally many thousands during the existence of this site) of dodgy new posters is naive and foolish. Based on my experience on here almost all (but not absolutely all) people who have too much issue with scrutiny are likely to be either a) unreliable/dodgy or b) unlikely to turn into a genuinely helpful contributor in the future. To be clear though, at the moment I don't think you have too much issue with scrutiny but you might not be far off.

One big reason the OP got a lot of stick is because a lot of trolls post "unusual" threads like this one. It's also odd that he asks about houses/locations rather than girls, which suggests he's not really interested in booking anyone, just creeping. He quite possibly just worded it wrong though but that's his responsibility, hopefully he'll learn from it. That doesn't mean all unusual thread starters who have very few posts are dodgy/trolls but there is a very strong correlation. Someone who's proven themselves to be a contributor would have definitely not run into any issues and would likely have received much more help/info.

Even if someone has lots of reviews, it is a little foolish to trust someone who's not reviewed any girls you've seen (as you have no way of personally judging the reliability of their reviews, especially given that your tastes may well vary) but I would say that from personal experience, relying on high post count members here is still many many times more reliable than any other source of info (AW feedback, other forums etc). There are exceptions (now banned members) but they're rare and the more someone posts the more likely they are to get caught out. Also, if no one else calls into question the reliability of their reviews (e.g. in their review threads) then that's a very good sign as well. Even low post count members such as yourself are still more reliable than other sources (on average), especially after you have more than 1 or 2 reviews.

I do understand its hard to guess on the legitimacy of the post by a new guy but then again we have to start somewhere.

Yes you do have to start somewhere, I strongly recommend starting with reviews. You've already done quite well, especially for someone who joined just under 2 months ago but more would definitely be much better. Given that you hint at possibly having a decent amount of experience I'm sure you could post some more, even if they're not recent punts. Definitely make sure to post any negatives (and ideally neutrals) that you can remember (and provide a link for) regardless of how long ago they were as they're often the most helpful reviews (even if they already have lots of negatives). 

Also, don't underestimate the number of punters who didn't receive any criticism (justified or otherwise) when they were new. There's quite a few, in fact they make up the majority, myself being one. Indeed it could possibly be argued that, certainly when I was new, I faced a relatively unhealthy lack of scrutiny.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:52:09 am by NigelF »

Offline JonasG

This is in Colnbrook, the Thai girl isn't there weekly but every other week she told me.