Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: It's ridiculous !!!  (Read 749 times)

Simplysimon

Why is it when you do a search based on type and price , find a SP you like the look of who is offering the services you're seeking an advertised £120/hr punt equates to £160/hr or more when so called extras are added?

I just wish AW would add a sub catogory for extras , instead of saying at discretion why not simply say extra charge applies.

I realise that the girls must hook plenty of punters this way but I doubt many become regulars so really not advantageous to anyone .

Yes I realise nowadays that many ladies purely tour so are not concerned about building up a regular clientele but I tend to avoid the majority of touring ladies.

I have made it a rule now that unless extras are mentioned on the SP's profile and she later states that she charges extras, either in person or by email, then the booking is cancelled as they wouldn't have appeared in my original search without their "white" lies.

The extras that I'm usually concerned about are DFK (an essential part of a meet to me) and OWO , so nothing out of the ordinary .
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:54:46 pm by Simplysimon »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

The extras that I'm usually concerned about are DFK (an essential part of a meet to me) and OWO , so nothing out of the ordinary .

I thought if you booked  GFE then both of those were part of the service and not extra. 
I can understand perhaps someone who does not offer a GFE or PSE charging extra for OWO but DFK?  That is just a normal part of any sexual act surely?  Even if they made it clear on their profile I wouldnt see someone who charges extra for DFK as that should be included as it is a natural part of the progression of any sexual activity. 

Offline smiths

Why is it when you do a search based on type and price , find a SP you like the look of who is offering the services you're seeking an advertised £120/hr punt equates to £160/hr or more when so called extras are added?

I just wish AW would add a sub catogory for extras , instead of saying at discretion why not simply say extra charge applies.

I realise that the girls must hook plenty of punters this way but I doubt many become regulars so really not advantageous to anyone .

Yes I realise nowadays that many ladies purely tour so are not concerned about building up a regular clientele but I tend to avoid the majority of touring ladies.

I have made it a rule now that unless extras are mentioned on the SP's profile and she later states that she charges extras, either in person or by email, then the booking is cancelled as they wouldn't have appeared in my original search without their "white" lies.

Its greed and sometimes deception as well of course sadly. There is many ways A/W could be improved from my point of view as a punter but A/W arent in business to help punters just make money so unless they stop making enough i cant see them changing this.

That means the best i can do is confirm services with a WG very clearly, read reviews on here if she has any and be ultra careful. IF extras are asked for its ALWAYS becuse the WG is a liar.