Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency pricing  (Read 362 times)

Offline SO595

A review over on the Wales board has got me wondering about agency pricing.

The reviewed SP is is available via a local agency at £150ph, but charges £170 via AdultWork. 

I was originally thinking that she's taking the piss charging more, especially when another SP from the same agency is only charging £130 on AW, but then it occurred to me that she'll charge what she can get away with on AW, but the agency charge the same rate for all the SPs on their books.

Given the inevitable difference in age/looks/service, that must mean some will be overpriced and some will be good value (I don't want to use the term underpriced here!).  Maybe there is actually enough difference between these two SPs to warrant a £40 difference at market rates.

I think all the local agencies are the same (flat rate for all girls).  Is that fairly standard? 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 04:30:36 pm by SO595 »
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline conrod

My understanding of McKenzies Agency External Link/Members Only is that they take 1/3 of the money that you give the lass.  They have to pay it into McKenzies bank account within a couple of days. 

For example, if you give the lass £240, then £80 of that goes to McKenzies and she keep £160.