Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese In London  (Read 879 times)

DanHardy

I hope it's okay to start this thread (please delete it if not) but I was hoping that people could tell me more about how the Chinese in London / UK brothels are run - anything you can tell me about it would be appreciated.

I have visited a couple of them a lot and playing a bit of an investigator, everything seems, on the surface at least, to be pretty good, no forced anything or bad conditions, etc but I keep reading things about these girls being forced into it to pay gambling debts, etc 

I do recall a girl telling me that she had debts to pay but they could be from too much clothes shopping or something, I don't know. People generally have debts and work to pay them off.   What I'd really like to know is that these kind Chinese girls are not being mistreated and forced into these roles?

The Chinese girls I've talked with 99% of the time seem very willing and happy and in control.  I've not witnessed any kind of sex slavery in the places I've been - otherwise I wouldn't have gone back and I would have called the cops.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I hope it's okay to start this thread (please delete it if not) but I was hoping that people could tell me more about how the Chinese in London / UK brothels are run - anything you can tell me about it would be appreciated.

I have visited a couple of them a lot and playing a bit of an investigator, everything seems, on the surface at least, to be pretty good, no forced anything or bad conditions, etc but I keep reading things about these girls being forced into it to pay gambling debts, etc 

I do recall a girl telling me that she had debts to pay but they could be from too much clothes shopping or something, I don't know. People generally have debts and work to pay them off.   What I'd really like to know is that these kind Chinese girls are not being mistreated and forced into these roles?

The Chinese girls I've talked with 99% of the time seem very willing and happy and in control.  I've not witnessed any kind of sex slavery in the places I've been - otherwise I wouldn't have gone back and I would have called the cops.

What do you hope to accomplish through your investigations.   :unknown:  You've said you haven't seen anything untoward, why would we know more than you.   :unknown:

Generally speaking pimps don't last long on here and they are the ones who know. Not that they would publicise dodgy dealings. As for the majority of members we are just punters, we turn up, pay the fee, do the business and leave.

Have a look at the massage threads and see what info is on there. Google massage parlour raids or read the papers. 

Online David1970

What do you hope to accomplish through your investigations.   :unknown:  You've said you haven't seen anything untoward, why would we know more than you.   :unknown:

Generally speaking pimps don't last long on here and they are the ones who know. Not that they would publicise dodgy dealings. As for the majority of members we are just punters, we turn up, pay the fee, do the business and leave.

Have a look at the massage threads and see what info is on there. Google massage parlour raids or read the papers.

The OP is hoping to get promotion to either Sub Editor of some shitty rag or to Sergeant in the cops.

Online David1970

Just realised the OP is the knob who claims to have slept with 300 SP in the last 16 months, but not one review. :dash: :dash: :dash:

DanHardy

How do I delete a thread I've started?

DanHardy

Just realised the OP is the knob who claims to have slept with 300 SP in the last 16 months, but not one review. :dash: :dash: :dash:

I actually did a review once but it didn't go down well so I learned my lesson and didn't do any more. I would love to do one for every single girl I visit but I just got criticized for it so I just keep the memories to myself.

Offline tynetunnel

I actually did a review once but it didn't go down well so I learned my lesson and didn't do any more. I would love to do one for every single girl I visit but I just got criticized for it so I just keep the memories to myself.
IIRC reviews can’t be removed once posted, so...  :unknown:

DanHardy

Yeah, I'm not quite sure.   I'm just concerned I guess. 

DanHardy

IIRC reviews can’t be removed once posted, so...  :unknown:

I don't know if it was removed or not but I created an account last year some time.   I may have actually posted more than one review. I think there may have been a couple of bad ones (because I needed to vent about them) and one really good review.   I think all of them had harsh comments, or maybe it was just one of them, so I just didn't use UK Punting for maybe 6 months and I couldn't remember what my login was so I created a new account.

Offline scutty brown

Dan, if you want to "play the investigator", announcing it on a public forum is a damned stupid thing to do.
It wouldn't take much to have a violent gang on your trail.............and a couple of unthinking posts and your ID is outed
Ask too many questions in a parlour and you could be in the shit

Offline CheeseBoard

I have visited a couple of them a lot and playing a bit of an investigator.....

The Chinese girls I've talked with 99% of the time seem very willing and happy and in control.

Playing the investigator what would Sherlock deduce from your interviews??  :unknown:

Did you call the cops for the 1%?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:32:10 pm by CheeseBoard »

DanHardy

I've actually for the first time tried to work the number and it's actually over 18 months and about 210.     300 was incorrect.

DanHardy

Playing the investigator what would Sherlock deduce from your interviews??  :unknown:

Did you call the cops for the 1%?

The 1% was  like they are thinking they made a wrong decision, the way someone says that they really don't want to work at MacDonalds but they decided to and they regret it. I've not had the impression anyone was doing anything they didn't choose to be doing if that makes sense. 

DanHardy

Dan, if you want to "play the investigator", announcing it on a public forum is a damned stupid thing to do.
It wouldn't take much to have a violent gang on your trail.............and a couple of unthinking posts and your ID is outed
Ask too many questions in a parlour and you could be in the shit

How do I delete this post? 

Offline scutty brown

Dan
I'm  not going to go into specific details again, I've given examples before though few seem to believe them.
However its a fact that many of the chinese parlour girls are exploited in one way or another. Some are brought here on false pretences and forced to work in the sex trade. Others are befriended on arrival at Heathrow, encouraged to unknowingly run up gambling debts and forced to pay them off by sex work. Others are suggled illegal immigrants, the going rate seems to be around £20,000, who have to work off the loan.
On the other hand some really are students on breaks..........

In the last couple of years there has been an explosion of chinese massage and  TCM parlours in this country, and its probably fair to say most are financed through criminal groups.

As for the girls being seemingly willing and happy: intimidation is easy, and the chinese train the girls to behave and perform in the same way as you train a dog

DanHardy

Hi!

I've noticed you're a moderator?  Please could you delete this for me?

DanHardy

Dan
I'm  not going to go into specific details again, I've given examples before though few seem to believe them.
However its a fact that many of the chinese parlour girls are exploited in one way or another. Some are brought here on false pretences and forced to work in the sex trade. Others are befriended on arrival at Heathrow, encouraged to unknowingly run up gambling debts and forced to pay them off by sex work. Others are suggled illegal immigrants, the going rate seems to be around £20,000, who have to work off the loan.
On the other hand some really are students on breaks..........

In the last couple of years there has been an explosion of chinese massage and  TCM parlours in this country, and its probably fair to say most are financed through criminal groups.

As for the girls being seemingly willing and happy: intimidation is easy, and the chinese train the girls to behave and perform in the same way as you train a dog

These are the things that I've been reading that make me concerned.  I just haven't seen it myself. Maybe it depends on the people running the company?  There must be tons of different companies running things in different ways. 

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Hi!

I've noticed you're a moderator?  Please could you delete this for me?

Not without a very very good reason.

Offline scutty brown

These are the things that I've been reading that make me concerned.  I just haven't seen it myself. Maybe it depends on the people running the company?  There must be tons of different companies running things in different ways.

Dan
You won't see it without asking and looking in places that will get you into trouble.
Just accept that others have looked, and what you find isn't nice
Just remember - whoever runs the shop isn't the person really in charge, and nearly all the shops are financed through criminal groups, often to act as money launderers

DanHardy

Not without a very very good reason.

In retrospect I just think it's a useless post and it's my first one, I hope my first one is a good one. Please could you delete?

Offline theoldmaggot

Which newspaper do you work for then?  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
In retrospect I just think it's a useless post and it's my first one, I hope my first one is a good one. Please could you delete?

Your embarrassment doesn't qualify as a very very good reason so no can do.

Might I suggest you put a bit more effort into your thought processes before you start another thread.   :hi:

Offline Liverpool

I don't know if it was removed or not but I created an account last year some time.   I may have actually posted more than one review. I think there may have been a couple of bad ones (because I needed to vent about them) and one really good review.   I think all of them had harsh comments, or maybe it was just one of them, so I just didn't use UK Punting for maybe 6 months and I couldn't remember what my login was so I created a new account.

What's the name of your other account?

Online David1970

You did a review but it's not on your account
You claim to have visited 300 SP but now it's 160
You started this thread but don't like it.

Do you see the the common denominator?

Offline Home Alone

And what's this thread doing on the national Board? Isn't the OP aware of Regional Boards?

The give-away, OP, is the existence of Regional Boards, as in e.g., London.

Can any of our Moderators move it to where it'd be more relevant, please?

Offline scutty brown

And what's this thread doing on the national Board? Isn't the OP aware of Regional Boards?

In his original post he did say London / UK, and to be truthful it is a matter of national concern. Thread is better left where it is

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

As SB says
how the Chinese in London / UK brothels are run
gives the clue it isn't just regional.  :hi:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

The only thing you need to know is that it will all be controlled by your friendly neighbourhood Triad. Whichever one it may be. Without their approval it will not happen.