Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -Hot Katy- now in Slough. Looks too good for £110 but reviews look real?  (Read 676 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

Hi all

Anyone seen -Hot Katy-  ?

She's down near my neck of the woods but seems almost too good at £110/hr. Has what appear to be genuine positive reviews though.

External Link/Members Only

aaronjohnson

It's the same girl as this one:
External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

Don't bother unless you're into Romanian scams.

Offline deg_dilemma

Thanks - very much appreciated. I had thought there was something odd about the profile for Katy but she has lots of good, recent reviews.

But that's why UKP is so good, it brings out the truth!

Offline DrConners

Hi all

Anyone seen -Hot Katy-  ?

She's down near my neck of the woods but seems almost too good at £110/hr. Has what appear to be genuine positive reviews though.

External Link/Members Only

If she's French I'm a Spanish Egyptian with a Scottish accent - She will be of some EE nationality & just trying to hide it, a search of her AW ID number on here brings up "A" verification picture, looks nothing like the bullshit photo's on her profile so who knows what will open the door.

As you say, reasonable pricing structure - but again at usual EE rate IMO ?

You only live once deg, book 30 minutes & TOFTT - Be sure to let us know how you get on.  :hi:

It's the same girl as this one:
External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

Don't bother unless you're into Romanian scams.

Doesn't look like the same girl from the AW pictures left on your review - This WG's profile is now gone.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
If you check her FAQs:

Q. Do you charge any extras ?   A. Yes I charge extras for some services , so please ask me about this . xx

Can't really get less transparent than that, no specifics and a licence to bullshit.