Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bambi - Chinese Massage - Crawley  (Read 2935 times)

gagglez

Working local. Could not get a reply from LCL in Horley who I had visited before. Dropped into Bambi in Crawley on the off chance.
Saw Fay, Jay, May, FFS Darth Vader. Sorry but my memory span wanders after saying hello.
Nice massage to start. Flip. Ahhh baby you want me? B2B £60. Ehrr £40 ....£50....£40...negotiations over.
Good B2B loved having her boobs played with and sucked. She was happy for RO but the builders were in but she still wanted a good rubbing. She said if you like it dirty you can still lick me  :scare:
Her HJ was top class but I had my Weetabix for breakfast so she had a good workout.
Apologies for not remembering her name. Bit of a tummy, nice breasts. Typical happy Chinese.
1 hr £40 + £40 B2B
Would I return? Probably yes but pot luck.

Offline Ap69

Hi so you managed to give her a good work out as well. So how much was it in total. I’ve been before but wasn’t to lmpressed

Offline Sinz

Hi so you managed to give her a good work out as well. So how much was it in total. I’ve been before but wasn’t to lmpressed

Why don’t you drop a review of your experience  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

A review would really help us.  :thumbsup: