Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kent Massage  (Read 8833 times)

VikingRicky

Have seen what looks like promising lady in Maidstone area of Kent. Website is External Link/Members Only    Anyone know anything about her and her services?
I live on the East Sussex/Kent border (Cranbrook) and there seems to be a lack of anyone in my area giving good massage with H/E or B/J. Any ideas?

Offline hawkeye2

I visited a couple of years back.
She is a larger lady size 16/18. aged about 55/60. She is happy to get her kit off throughout the massage.
The massage takes place in a summer house at the bottom of the garden. The house being well out the way.
The summer house is a bit cluttered and I did read on here that it was full of dog hairs but I did not notice any.
Thats the negative side,
The positive side is it has to be one of the best erotic massages I have ever had, each massage I had was at least 90 min may be 2hrs I cann't remember. She had me edgeing after about 20 mins and dribbling pre come for ages. She also willing to do anal play.
She is happy to be touched all over,she will not do oral.
I would go back if ever near by as the massage was well worth it.

VikingRicky

Thanks for the info, very useful.  I may well pay this lady a visit. I'm more interested in a good sensual and sexual massage rather than how old or big a lady is, but it's good to know so that there are no bad surprises.  Cheers

Offline JayGatsby

Have seen this website but never visited her

A pricier option

External Link/Members Only

VikingRicky

Yes I have seen this website and it looks very interesting and appealing. It's a bit too far for me to travel. Thanks for the suggestion....

Offline Stockers21

Have been to the UK Lingham massage. Very good massage but dont expect anything other than H/E. No touching allowed whats so ever, very professional. If you are just after a good tantric massage she is very good.

VikingRicky

Thanks for that. Yes I have seen her website and thought it did look quite professional. At the moment it's a bit far to travel, was she in Ramsgate?  I've put her on my list of one's to visit in the future. I'm looking a little closer to home at the moment (Kent/East Sussex border) around Cranbrook area.  Cheers

Offline Stockers21

Yes shes just outside Ramsagte, very nice house in very nice area.

Dave Kent

Look up Asian massage Tunbridge Wells, they'rejust up the hill from the post office, had a couple of decent massages there with a he

funboss1977

I would enhance hawkeye's comments totally

I recently paid her a visit and the massage was the best ive ever had but before she took her clothes off she was covered in dog hairs to be honest so whilst the massage was amazing, the experience could have been alot better and im not sure if i would go back because of it

Offline throwaway2017

Tried to call her this evening to book - line constantly engaged? Is the website number correct? No form to fill in or email either. :(

Those who have booked - did you get straight through quickly?