Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PUssygalore, sweet sinead, Tara fox  (Read 764 times)

charlatan2310

Anyone know where pussygalore from duke st Glasgow has went? Iv been away from punting couple years and just found this site, any help or info appreciated, sweet sinead too lol and Tara fox  but think she moved to Edinburgh

Offline David1970

She was in Goldfinger last time I saw her, would be getting on a bit now.

Any other info you are after?

charlatan2310

What’s goldfinger? Sorry I’m just getting used to this site, pussy galore will be early to mid 40s, I’m 40

charlatan2310

This the same Pussy that lives opposite louden tavern and moved to fright flats on duke st?

Offline FBman78

Pussy Galore retired since her man got out of jail.

charlatan2310

Offline FBman78

What she told me when I saw on Trongate about a year ago mate. She now looked like a junkie too.

charlatan2310

ShAme, she was lovely before, long dark hair. Tattoos, same girl?

Offline Clattypats

ShAme, she was lovely before, long dark hair. Tattoos, same girl?
Try hanging around the Trongate  :rolleyes: ...

And for any other WG you can't find.....Try hanging around(insert area)....Rinse n Repeat... :lol:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 08:39:29 pm by Clattypats »

johndoeyy

Whats the fascination with drugged up skanky whores on this part of the forum? Always seems to be one weirdo on looking for skanks that gave up years ago.

Offline FBman78

Whats the fascination with drugged up skanky whores on this part of the forum? Always seems to be one weirdo on looking for skanks that gave up years ago.

I just bumped into the prossie formerly known as Pussy Galore in the street. Felt sorry for her and she fessed up. Thank fuck for punting phones though as she had tried to contact me before her man came back out.