Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any girls near Brighton Marina ?  (Read 831 times)

Offline badmadboy

Hmm - I think I want to know if anyone knows of any girls near Brighton Marina ?

Offline Waterhouse

Hmm - I think I want to know if anyone knows of any girls near Brighton Marina ?
When you've thought about it and decided one way or another, let us know.  :dash:

Offline budz

Need to be a bit more specific about what type of girl your looking for and how far from the Marina you can travel

Online contentguy

Well, you know what thought did, don’t you.
 ;)

Offline badmadboy

Need to be a bit more specific about what type of girl your looking for and how far from the Marina you can travel

I don't want to be too specific as I can't find many at all from an AW search, so I suspect there aren't too many. But Ideally towards the younger end of the age range and the slimmer end of the body size range.

I guess a mile or two wouldn't be an issue obviously not too far or I would be in Brighton/Hove proper

Offline latecomer

I don't want to be too specific as I can't find many at all from an AW search, so I suspect there aren't too many. But Ideally towards the younger end of the age range and the slimmer end of the body size range.

I guess a mile or two wouldn't be an issue obviously not too far or I would be in Brighton/Hove proper
Use the AW facility to search within a certain distance (say just 1 mile) of BN2 postcode and I'm sure you'll find a selection.

Offline badmadboy

Use the AW facility to search within a certain distance (say just 1 mile) of BN2 postcode and I'm sure you'll find a selection.

Thanks - Done that - not much shows up, and it does rely on girls putting in their correct postcode, I was hoping someone knew of some hidden gems...

Offline badmadboy

How about...

External Link/Members Only

I've heard some things from a mate who has sen her, and I would prefer not to.
(Forum rules say that any reports must be first hand experiences so I probably shouldn't say more)

Offline Gent74

James999

I've heard some things from a mate who has sen her, and I would prefer not to.

Don't you trust him then  :unknown:

Offline Waterhouse

Offline Taylabrighton

Lets here how the perfect Lucy isn't so perfect. Share

Offline budz

Lets here how the perfect Lucy isn't so perfect. Share

I'd be keen to know to