Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zeena Ego Massage?  (Read 2367 times)

Offline samsam2

I was wondering if anyone had visited Zeena @ Ego. I know alot of reviews of Ego and one or two recent bad ones. Images seem to look like  images loked at from a laptop or something. External Link/Members Only

Offline Henrykallis

Hi im looking for info on zeena aswell anyone seen her yet? Im tempted to visit tomorrow but going without feedback seems a bit risky!!

Offline samsam2

I was going to see her on a Saturday but had something else come up, since thne she has not done a Saturday, waiting to see as Wednesday I am usually busy away. Let me know if you did give her a go

Offline biscuitat

No havnt had the pleasure as so much choice in MK. .However if she is the same Zeena who worked at MKE for a bit a few years back i will be making the effort to do so. Can anyone confirm if thats the case?

Offline chunky monkey

Not sure if I'm allowed to provide a link to a review site, so I'll just say there's a link to a single recent positive review on her profile on the ego massage website

jballan

Did anyone have any experiences with Zeena in the end?? if so how was it and how did she look?

One review on another site says she looks absolutely nothing like the pics on Ego website and much larger.. to be expected a bit but the review was rather strong!

Offline Macaroni18

Yes ! I had an hour with her..... she has a very pretty face and her technique was awesome... very tantric style and teasing. If you’re put off at all, she has a big scar running down the middle of her chest... but i didn’t mind.