Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cherrytastesweet / Cherry Waters - Gosport  (Read 2756 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never actually got to see this girl, but booking her is a complete and utter nightmare.

1) Called her at the start of the week to see if she could fit me in during the day, no answer but got a text explaining that she was fully booked and to try tomorrow.
2) Texted her the day after and confirmed a 3pm meet for 1 hour, got in the car at 2:15pm only to get a text at 2:30pm telling me she couldn't make it
3) Called her a few days later when her profile said she was free and once again booked for 3 pm, this time she didn't bother cancelling on me and didn't reply to my texts or calls. Made my way to my backup choice and when I checked my phone after I had a text from her asking if I could do 4pm
4) This should have been enough of a warning but I wanted to try out her deepthroat so gave her a ring and she apologised non-stop and told me she could fit me in a few days later at 5pm
5) Texted her on the day to remind her and she confirmed, texted her again at 4pm and she confirmed so I made my ways to hers. Texted her at 4:45pm asking for a door number and got the reply "Can you give me 20 minutes hun", decided to wait and lo and behold 20 minutes later no reply to my text. Blocked her number and went back home

Doesn't matter how great a deepthroat is, can't be arsed to try and book her again. Horrible communication.

Clarkey

Share your pain.

I saw Cherry way back in 2008 when she was in a then new build flat in Portsea, Portsmouth, not far from Gunwharf. She's a very nice lass.  No doubt one of the best BJ's I've had, as per her video. I have tried since ( about a dozen times)  to book her, and have frankly given up. I've never had the experience you have but ffs.  Anyhow, she's clearly busy, I like a bit of DFK, and even at noon you are probably the 3rd or 4th to jizz in her gob so no thanks!

Offline riskytimes

the way she fucks people about suggests she has some kind of issue ???? lets face it why go ahead with confirmed bookings only to change her mind at last minute with all and sundry excuses going ? and as this forum has proved she does it to nearly everyone. probably gets a kick of winding people up ..... stay clear and find a normal genuine wg  :wackogirl:

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never actually got to see this girl, but booking her is a complete and utter nightmare.

Doesn't matter how great a deepthroat is, can't be arsed to try and book her again. Horrible communication.

My experience and sentiments exactly.
Total waste of space.

Offline Zimbaman

I don't think she likes your review. Would have thought she's been on here long enough not to make such a ridiculous post report  :crazy:

Well known for messing people around. I saw her a couple of years ago and that took weeks to arrange after constant cancellations. Not worth the effort IMO.

James999

She's been around a long long time, her profile age is clearly a joke, she's flakey and unreliable, and when called out for working whilst pregnant she changed her profile and claimed it was her identical twin sister, when pointed out the pics were the same she said that was in fact her other twin sister as there were three of them, she claimed to be one of the Twin three sisters  :wackogirl:

Online scutty brown

She's been around a long long time, her profile age is clearly a joke, she's flakey and unreliable, and when called out for working whilst pregnant she changed her profile and claimed it was her identical twin sister, when pointed out the pics were the same she said that was in fact her other twin sister as there were three of them, she claimed to be one of the Twin three sisters  :wackogirl:

three mistakes there then?

James999

three mistakes there then?

I don't think so was more likely pro$$ie bullshit, as her sister/sisters were never seen in the same place as her at the same time, probably a figment of her imagination / excuse for her actions  :thumbsdown:

Offline Zimbaman

Ahh bless. Cherry has been banned... or is it her sister? can't say I'm surprised  :lol:

FG01

I find most girls on AW are a total pain in the arse to book - endless bloody texts - but this skank - Jesus, she is totally incapable of arranging anything - dozens of texts and no action - plus a compulsive bullshiter.

PompeyChap

Would have thought she's been on here long enough not to make such a ridiculous post report

What I like is that her reason for me lying is that she doesn't work past 3pm, despite her profile stating that she works "till late" on Friday and that she's willing to do late appointments if she's not tired and not to text her. Glad I dodged the bullet here as she seems rather mentally unstable.