Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai_Sweet Nina  (Read 1433 times)

2 review(s) for Thai_Sweet Nina (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7051037) (7 positive, 4 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jake1980

First review and visited this lady earlier today

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have a thing for Thais being honest but I took a punt on this seeing as it appears to be the same girl on all these profiles which I'd noticed before the meet so was prepared to walk if need be

Comms were good from the start and arrangements made for a half hour incall for £70

Incall location is near to Surgeon's Hall / Festival Theatre in Edinburgh, outside gave me a little cause for concern as it looked a bit rough but once inside the flat it was very nice & modern inside with the bedroom immaculate.

The pictures of Nina are accurate although I'd say they probably aren't the most flattering so I was happy enough, she is very petite, her breast while obviously looking fake were soft with nice nipples and no obvious scarring.  Age wise I'm shit at guessing with Asians but I'd guess at between 24-27

Started of with a small massage which was fine with me as I know I'm only packing a single shot gun which is why I usually only do half hour meets so I'm fine not rushing into things.

All good so far but now the reason why it is a neutral and not a positive after a few minutes of what was a decent massage I turned over and it was out with the rubber and she puts it on and what follows is some very average oral which was done in a couple of minutes after which she's sitting astride me.

Also no attempt at FK and no opportunity given to initiate,

Things up picked up again after that as she was very enthusiastic riding away and after a while we flipped over with me on top after a while I came, afterwards there was a little bit of small talk and certainly did not feel like I was getting rushed out the door and I found her to be very friendly.

Would I visit again? Probably yes as a backup if caught short as the sex itself was good and she seemed a lovely girl but the average unenthusiastic oral meant I couldn't score it positive.  If that was improved then I'd be there again in a shot.

JazzMan

If it was a Neutral and not a Positive because of the lack of owo & fk then it's not the girls fault.
You are 100% to blame.
You have to talk about these thing before you see her or before handing over the money.
You just need to ask if owo & fk are included in the price or if they are extra.
If she says she doesn't do it or it's an extra £10 then walk away.
They'll always try to fuck you about before you fuck them.
They're quite happy to do owo if you ask.
Most of them are a bunch of chancres that try and get away with doing as little as possible.
Other punters on here will know what to do before handing over the money.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 07:34:44 pm by JazzMan »

Offline Jake1980

So desperate to jump in and act the fucking know it all you didn't actually read all of my review did you?

The neutral was not because of the lack of OWO or FK, I didn't even say that and my last paragraph reiterated my reasons for the lower mark.  The comments about lack of OWO and FK was for info for other punters in case they were interested.

Just because I've not been on here too long don't assume I don't know anything about punting you patronising prick

JazzMan

So desperate to jump in and act the fucking know it all you didn't actually read all of my review did you?

The neutral was not because of the lack of OWO or FK, I didn't even say that and my last paragraph reiterated my reasons for the lower mark.  The comments about lack of OWO and FK was for info for other punters in case they were interested.

Just because I've not been on here too long don't assume I don't know anything about punting you patronising prick

… the reason why it is a neutral and not a positive after a few minutes of what was a decent massage I turned over and it was out with the rubber and she puts it on…

Also no attempt at FK and no opportunity given to initiate

If you don't ask you don't get.
Sometime I impress myself.
I'm just so smart it's embarrassing.
I know it all.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:45:44 pm by JazzMan »

Offline Jake1980

And selective quoting marks you out as a bigger prick than I thought

Admittedly the paragraph could have been worded better but the last paragraph covers my feeling on the scoring fine which you have conveniently ignored and probably didn't read prior to your first reply

At this point I will bid you good night

JazzMan

And selective quoting marks you out as a bigger prick than I thought

Admittedly the paragraph could have been worded better but the last paragraph covers my feeling on the scoring fine which you have conveniently ignored and probably didn't read prior to your first reply

At this point I will bid you good night

If it is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of good fortune must be in want of a wife, then it is even truer of a single man without a good fortune.