Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NURU Massage  (Read 19854 times)

Offline finn5555

This is something I have not tried yet but wouldnt mind giving it a go  ;)

I was wondering if anyone knows where south of Birmingham they do this and its value for money?

Came close to trying it in Northampton but the only lady offering it would have crushed me  :scare:

So in a nutshell slim trim dirty pro$$ie with a big tub of the gel would do nicely  :cool: :cool:

Tony Montana

Tom Banjo

I have been thinking about trying Demi's Nuru Massage!  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 06:13:59 pm by Tom Banjo »

Offline finn5555

This is the only place I know of - External Link/Members Only

Lex, that is where I went but the pro$$ie who came out was not my cup of tea so to speak  :thumbsdown: OK she was fat  ;)

Louisa Leigh

Try typing it in on google and you may find a WG who has it on their website  ;)

Or list places you may mean as theres a few girls doing Nuru these days including my good self (not touting I'm not South of Brum)  :D

Offline finn5555

Try typing it in on google and you may find a WG who has it on their website  ;)

Or list places you may mean as theres a few girls doing Nuru these days including my good self (not touting I'm not South of Brum)  :D

Area wise as follows Warwickshire, Oxon, Beds, Herts, Cambs, Hampshire, Berkshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, London (North of the river ideally)
But for the right lady willing to travel  ;) ;)

Louisa Leigh

Area wise as follows Warwickshire, Oxon, Beds, Herts, Cambs, Hampshire, Berkshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, London (North of the river ideally)
But for the right lady willing to travel  ;) ;)

Ah sorry way way out of my area and off hand can't think of any girls I know of from Twitter who do Nuru those ways sorry Finn  :(

Try an aw search or a google search which is probably your best bet  :)

I won't be able to do my Nuru much longer I'm getting too fat  :scare:

Offline rudolph hucker

I once visited a lovely girl called Charlie in Exeter, probably 10 months ago. Tall, blond,smashing pins, well heeled. She was talking about starting a Nuru service. Charged me £140 p/hr.

English-courtesan.co.uk

Happy hunting!

gallowgate

Alexandra Heathrow does it now I believe. Not especially cheap but top notch girl

pabulum

Finn, do try to find someone in your area. It's a great experience, if you like the sensual side of things. I've heard that London is seeing an increase in the number of people offering Nuru, but I'm afraid that I've no names in the south.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Linzi D offers Nuru, at £160 for 1hr. Tours all over the place, including the West Mids.

AFAIR She has worked at The Pump in Bham and also at LMP Parties.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you can get to Brum, you could see Emily

AKA Luxury Babe.., although a different mobile number is shown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has numerous reviews, including one from me when she used an older profile. At the time NURU was not on offer.

Hyborean

I have been thinking about trying Demi's Nuru Massage!  :thumbsup:

Another vote for Demi here. Not really my cup of tea for my normal punt but great for Nuru massage with happy ending.

Offline Talbear

Another vote for Demi here. Not really my cup of tea for my normal punt but great for Nuru massage with happy ending.

Demi was my first ever punt a few years ago.... And it was still the best tie and tease session I have ever experienced..... She is very very good at it....!!!

Lovely body, bit older than she suggests on the site, and her face is ok....not a stunner by any means but also no pig..!!!

I'm still debating a final visit to her when I hang up my punting boots to 'close the circle'

Offline Stapler

« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:48:45 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline saf1976

Not had a Nuru with Demi before but having seen her a few times I can imagine it would be worthwhile.

I've seen her about 10 times over the years and on each occasion she has had a different outfit, all amazing.

Not seen her in a while though, as I don't go to that area as often as I did, but I think she has just had a boob job done.

Linzi D would be another good shout as seen her twice before and she offers a good service. She is very bubbly as well.

Think it would come down to what you preferred in terms of curves or lean on those 2.