Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilijana professional massage in Selly oak  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Slideaway91

External Link/Members Only

So... Has anybody had any experience with this lovely looking lady? She's posted on Gumtree for 4years, add states no sexual services however she also has another advert where no mention of "no sexual service" and "discreet" is mentioned with a photo of her from behind this time. I'm thinking of giving this one ago in the next week.

Offline Spurt

More than a whiff of the strictly legit.
Look forward to the report.

Offline Littlefoot

So... Has anybody had any experience with this lovely looking lady? She's posted on Gumtree for 4years, add states no sexual services however she also has another advert where no mention of "no sexual service" and "discreet" is mentioned with a photo of her from behind this time. I'm thinking of giving this one ago in the next week.
Is this the same burd?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246331.msg2517709#msg2517709

Offline Littlefoot

Yes, click on "See all adverts".

Never noticed that before.  :thumbsup:

I thought it was same, just wondered how the op missed the review, or perhaps he didn't.

Offline Slideaway91

Is this the same burd?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246331.msg2517709#msg2517709

Yep, same girl. Fella said she's not his type 4/10. Might still give this one a go, she looks pretty on her picture. Worth it for a 30quid massage. Will keep this updated

Offline Littlefoot

Yep, same girl. Fella said she's not his type 4/10. Might still give this one a go, she looks pretty on her picture. Worth it for a 30quid massage. Will keep this updated

Yeah the review doesn't put me off that much. Think it's worth a try. 

These comments might suggest I'd enjoy it:

Plenty of swipes and playing with balls

She does extras but happy ending only.

Good luck, look forward to the review if you go and decide to review.  :thumbsup:

Offline Slideaway91

Yeah the review doesn't put me off that much. Think it's worth a try. 

These comments might suggest I'd enjoy it:
Good luck, look forward to the review if you go and decide to review.  :thumbsup:

Will see how it goes pal

Offline Littlefoot

Think this is the same lady..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160642.0

Thanks, some very useful Intel in there, reading the whole thread.

Offline Dre2019

I could be wrong but i was thinking maybe this is the same girl as both are Eastern European and both live in a cul de sac in Selly oak. I tried contacting the profile above to see if her postcode matches but she's not answering.

The girl in the profile i posted offers full service and I was gonna visit but she seemed a little strict on the phone so backed out.

This might be the other add slideaway was talking about.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 05:06:04 pm by Dre2019 »

Offline Dre2019

Just noticed from slideaways post that he said the pic was taken from behind so must be the ad he was talking about.

I guess giving purely massages isn't bringing her much money in as this other profile is fairly recent.

Offline Littlefoot

This might be the other add slideaway was talking about.

Think this is the ad slideaway was referring to.

Offline Dre2019

Lol my bad, thanks littlefoot. Physique looks different for both girls.

Offline Slideaway91

Think this is the ad slideaway was referring to.

Yep, that's the one I mentioned Littlefoot. You seem to be doing abit of research on this girl, like myself ;-) something about that girl next door look I really like. I've tried to f##k a massage girl offering HE before bit didn't work lol. Will try with this girl aswell haha

Offline Slideaway91

Lol my bad, thanks littlefoot. Physique looks different for both girls.
[/quotyeah, different girl mate

Offline Dre2019

I managed to get the postcode from the link you posted and it matches the one I posted lol must be different girls working from the same address. If you read their profiles they have similar wording too.

Offline fuddle

I’ve seen her. She’s fairly business-like, and will only do HE. No B2B. Good enough for the price and she is cute, but I didn’t find her much of a turn on. I haven’t been back.

Her dark-haired friend, however, was stunning. Still only HE, but sensuous as hell. Sadly I think she’s gone.

Offline Dre2019

When I called the link on vivastreet she was offering full service. She was kinda strict on the phone which put me off otherwise I'd of went round cause local to me.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:58:58 am by Dre2019 »

Offline Slideaway91

Called her today. Shes quite politely spoken, seemed friendly and chatty. Going to get on in there this Thursday ;)