Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Covid precautions in profiles  (Read 1776 times)

Offline datwabbit

Doing a recce of who's around and FunAndBustySarah caught my eye, but this time it was her Covid rules.

She originally said she's back in September but now it's early August so I'm thinking that she must think it's safe now.

Apparently not so safe because one of her rules is you must not travel by public transport. So I'm guessing that you have to point to your car.

So what kind of covid precautions are you coming across in profiles or when you meet?

Offline waynekerr600

Do you have to give her the name on your Facebook profile as well  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline datwabbit

Do you have to give her the name on your Facebook profile as well  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
:lol:

Offline Davey677

May as well just had your bank card and PIN number over on arrival, she’ll get all relative info from that ha

Offline waynekerr600

Maybe it's just a case of she doesn't like bus wankers  :)

If I was her I'd be banning the fucking cyclists first  :thumbsdown:

Offline Lingus10

- agree obnoxious twats who dont pay their way

Offline waynekerr600

Rather than a red light camera I think someone needs to invent a red light shotgun.

That'll make the fuckers behave.

Offline Alastor22

I have come to the conclusion that those “precautions” are just an excuse for them to give a shit service and have a reason.

Offline RAJEC

I saw a profile where she asked for your name. Full name. For track and trace purposes only.  :dash:

Online RandomGuy99

Rather than a red light camera I think someone needs to invent a red light shotgun.

That'll make the fuckers behave.
Have you seen the CyclingMikey channel on YouTube?

He stakes out roads to catch drivers. He got Guy Richie a driving ban.

Offline datwabbit

I saw a profile where she asked for your name. Full name. For track and trace purposes only.  :dash:

All called John.

Offline The Outsider

I think you'll find some of the "fucking cyclists" have already banned her for multiple offences. 

... and yes, I've taken the bait but we can't go as off topic on here! :D

Offline The Outsider

You're only half right.   ;) :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

I think you'll find some of the "fucking cyclists" have already banned her for multiple offences. 

Says it all.

No respect for the rules  :bomb:

Offline winkywanky

Have you seen the CyclingMikey channel on YouTube?

He stakes out roads to catch drivers. He got Guy Richie a driving ban.

CyclingMikey's a shit-stirring cunt.

But perhaps a little unfair to tar all cyclists with the same brush. And of course the vast majority of cyclists also drive a car.

Offline The Outsider

But perhaps a little unfair to tar all cyclists with the same brush. And of course the vast majority of cyclists also drive a car.

I actually agree about CyclingMikey.  However, you can see why people end up as fanatics.  On any given 30 mile bike ride, I reckon I have at least one incident with a dangerous driver.  I have no idea how Waynekerr got his licence!  :D

Offline waynekerr600

I actually agree about CyclingMikey.  However, you can see why people end up as fanatics.  On any given 30 mile bike ride, I reckon I have at least one incident with a dangerous driver.  I have no idea how Waynekerr got his licence!  :D

Wot license?  :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

I find a vat of boiling tar is better than a brush.

I will concede not all cyclists are bad though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Well if 90% of the people you see riding a bike also drive a car, perhaps they only become wankers when they jump on a bike?

Offline McMuffin1

Not to mention the sheer numbers of them on the FOOTpath. Some scrote came tear-arsing round a corner on a collision course for me so I just held a bag of shopping about head height ready for his seemingly already vegetative brain to collide with. He stopped and unloaded this tirade of bile at me. It was great. Absolute scum get really wound up by a lovely big smile while they try their hardest to make a case for being precisely where they shouldn't be. There isn't one. It's the road and if that's not safe enough for you, you walk.

Offline mackeson

Wot license?  :unknown:
WK - do go around cycle stands sniffing women`s saddle seats? :yahoo:

Offline The Outsider

WK - do go around cycle stands sniffing women`s saddle seats? :yahoo:

He's more likely to sniff the pedals.   :D ;)

Offline Sar-Major

He's more likely to sniff the pedals.   :D ;)

EXACTLY Ya spot on OS.   :thumbsup:    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac