Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtybabygurll - Darlington - 20 - Odd messaging on AW!  (Read 5657 times)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just proves the point that "Care in the Community" is a load of BS, for some people safe incarceration is the correct answer
They couldn't section her and only kept her in overnight. Her latest profile on the cam site went the same way as her other one, the page gone completely as if it never existed.

Online Kev3773

TP is still advertising on another site with a new name. I saw it this morning and just checked, it's still there with a different profile pic to earlier. Still as strange as ever.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
TP is still advertising on another site with a new name. I saw it this morning and just checked, it's still there with a different profile pic to earlier. Still as strange as ever.
There's just no helping some people.

Offline datwabbit

I'd assumed that her leaving aw was because she'd moved on with her life.

Offline Ride4fun7

thanks for the heads up as that is one to avoid

Offline FLYING BLUE

TP was on a cam site with a new profile until a few days ago (somebody posted a link on here that got deleted) she looked even worse.

Oh dear, that's really not good at all

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'd assumed that her leaving aw was because she'd moved on with her life.

Yes, so did I - I was rather hoping that she had taken some benefit from the care that I (wrongly) assumed she was getting / had received

Offline datwabbit

Yes, so did I - I was rather hoping that she had taken some benefit from the care that I (wrongly) assumed she was getting / had received
Yes I remember that she was supposed to be getting help. Clearly not.

Offline Lingus10

Looking at Naughtybabygurll latest AW update  - she now is looking for a SD and not interested in 1 off meetings -  :crazy:

Offline tynetunnel

Now “not doing random meets” but “only looking for a sugar daddy for regular meets. Ignore the rates - - a generous weekly allowance is what I’m after”

I’m still not signing up  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yeah, somebody posted the link earlier, why they felt the need to do that is anyone's guess. It's been well established she has serious mental health issues.

Offline Sar-Major

Come on now Mr TT - you're getting just like the SM - sitting on the fence, hedging your bets, not saying what you really think, keeping it all inside  :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Mr Dirty Mac ;)

Oi "Twat-hooks" you can leave my friggin name out of it, ya friggin jumped up "Posh Bus Driver"...................  :P    :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Shame she didn't get the help that she needed!!!

But I did say a while ago after seeing those photos of the inside of a mental heath bedroom/flat she was an "Accident Waiting to Happen", I hope she does get sectioned for her own good.

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline waynekerr600

Oi "Twat-hooks" you can leave my friggin name out of it, ya friggin jumped up "Posh Bus Driver"...................  :P    :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Pleased to see you back SM was getting worried about you.

Those afternoon naps are getting longer and longer .

Offline Sar-Major

Pleased to see you back SM was getting worried about you.

Those afternoon naps are getting longer and longer .

Glad to be back and things are a lot better now.

As for the naps, when they get as long as your miserable friggin face I'll start to worry................  :scare:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline FLYING BLUE

And a jolly good day to you too SM,  my 'rear gunner' friend  :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

And a jolly good day to you too SM,  my 'rear gunner' friend  :lol:

I don't "Shove Shit Up-Hill" for ANY fucker FB...................... :P   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline williambream

Name change now and moved from pain slut to direct chat/sugar daddy mode.

Rates dropped and age restriction gone.

I guess being a picky bitch meant very little interest.

Offline tynetunnel

The second hour is still more expensive than the first, and I still ain’t booking her  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

The second hour is still more expensive than the first, and I still ain’t booking her  :hi:

Probably just means she's shit at maths.

On one of the tabs she describes herself as 'the best cunt in Darlington'  :D

Online Moresomes

On one of the tabs she describes herself as 'the best cunt in Darlington'  :D

The biggest isn't always the best.

Offline Lingus10

There was something I found intriguing about this girl so I thought TOFTT- Jesus what a bitch

needless to say I never booked and has put me off getting back into the punting word  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

You appear to have walked into the middle of a Monty Python sketch... :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
There was something I found intriguing about this girl so I thought TOFTT- Jesus what a bitch

needless to say I never booked and has put me off getting back into the punting word  :scare:
Don't let someone like her put you off, she's calling you ignorant yet she's the one who can't even spell. 

Offline The Outsider

You appear to have walked into the middle of a Monty Python sketch... :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only

No he didn't.   :D

Offline waynekerr600

No he didn't.   :D

It's behind him now.

Sorry didn't want to turn this into a pantomime.

Offline Michael48

Apparently she is a very easy going if you just want to book for a chat  :wackogirl:
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Online scutty brown

more I read about this girl the more she resembles a clone of TP

has anyone actually seen her yet - are the photos genuine?

Offline waynekerr600

more I read about this girl the more she resembles a clone of TP

has anyone actually seen her yet - are the photos genuine?

I think the photos are genuine. She messaged me on another site and used her personal email by mistake. I googled her name and photos are genuine. She seemed a bit nutty (couldn't remember the conversation we were having) and it took me a couple of days to realise this is the same girl.

Offline tynetunnel

I love how people are “just ignorent” - but not her apparently  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

I love how people are “just ignorent” - but not her apparently  :unknown:
IT'S ON MY PAGE!!!!
JUST READ THE PAGE!!!!

Offline Davey677

Apparently she is a very easy going if you just want to book for a chat  :wackogirl:

Right up your street then bonny lad eh! Might even see a review from you!

Offline tynetunnel

Right up your street then bonny lad eh! Might even see a review from you!

After 6 years of leeching? You think?  :unknown: