Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rotherham  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I know this is in south Yorkshire but it has achieved a national status for obvious reasons. I wonder what punting is like there now for the gent and for the ladies. There are 100 listed under Rotherham on AW. What does the team think?

xer0

Good question... I'd be interested to know if pro$$ies and punters are under even more scrutiny?

Offline wristjob

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What's the actual question?

I wonder what punting is like there now for the gents and for the ladies.

JV547845

No idea about the parlours, EE WGs or street scene, but I'm guessing the recent scandal was concentrated on the more deprived estates.  There are also some up market parts, suburbia even, where punting with indies will be the same as anywhere else.

Offline wristjob

It always seemed crap to me, never had a punt in Rotherham and only ever hotlisted 2-3 girls who were overpriced, not great and didn't do much. Basically really poor independents. People criticise Sheffield (about 6 miles away) but there is something there even if it's not great.

Haven't been following the recent story at all - why would it affect punting?

Krystyna

Exactly Wristjob , why WOULD it affect punting ?
Rotherham has a zero tolerance policy on brothels , so there aint any there , pity the plod in Toy Town didnt put their size tens down and apply the same policy to sex given unwillingly and by the under aged !

JV547845

Rotherham has a zero tolerance policy on brothels , so there aint any there , pity the plod in Toy Town didnt put their size tens down and apply the same policy to sex given unwillingly and by the under aged !

If that's true it's so sad.

Krystyna

If that's true it's so sad.
Its been on news and front pages for over a week , shocking and vile !

Offline wristjob

Rotherham has a zero tolerance policy on brothels , so there aint any there

So who actually decides that? I doubt there are 2 towns closer in the UK, nothing in Rotherham and Sheffield has more than almost anywhere I reckon. Is it policing, councillors or what? Even if I wasn't a punter I'd rather keep things safe, off the streets and manageable.

Offline webpunter

Sheffield has more than almost anywhere I reckon
Have you been to Manchester ?

Offline wristjob

Have you been to Manchester ?

I think that's the only place that tops it - not sure about Scotland. Manchester just seems rammed with sex full stop though - horny bastards

Krystyna

Its mainly decided ( i think ) by police , or who ever is chief of police in that town or city .
I worked in Leeds from 07 to 011 , one by one all parlours were visited then closed down , various reasons were given for their closures.
Its not even a county thing as Sheffield and Rotherham are same county , Barnsley and Doncaster are same as Sheffield albeit not as many parlours , all the same it is `tolerated ` and more or less accepted .
Same as West Yorkshire , nothing in Leeds , apart from Winstons ( but dont start me off on that ) ! Yet Pontecarlo , Dewsbury and Bradford have parlours !
Derbyshire the same with zero tolerance in Chezvegas , yet Derby has em and so on .

Offline webpunter

Winstons ( but dont start me off on that ) !
Was this the place with some downstairs rooms having big jacuzzi whirlpools ? Visited in early 2000 / 2001 - can't remember exactly when.  A big bar area with pool table i recall.  Full of Leeds finest scrotes.  Blokes walking round in terry-towelling robes.  Was a monumental scrap when some Mr Big beat the shit out of someone.  And once the 5-10 sec fight stopped everything went back to normal in an instant.  In my alcohol ravaged brain at about 1am i was convinced that the name of the place began with an H - but more likely W - upon reflection.  The girls were pretty ropey but looked OK with the beer goggles on & weird lighting

Krystyna

It probably was , iv never worked there or even seen this establishment , it changed its name for a while to Churchills , then went back to Winstons ( or it may still be Churchills come to think about it )
Anyway , from what iv heard of the place it was / is the place with lots of girls and pissed up sorts that go there when they`ve had a skinfull , then , ( so iv been told ) get a half hearted service .

Offline webpunter

Deffo same place - as i mentioned 'scrotes'.  I went to the footy for a mid week european game.  Beers afters & kebab.  Then off there.  Full of blokes in "colours".  Leeds were still riding high

Krystyna

How the mighty have fallen !   :yahoo: