Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen new natalie  (Read 878 times)

Offline Allnewman

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Any had the pleasure of this new girl

bod666

No but i'm very tempted. May well toftt this week unless any genuine feedback on her emerges ;)

Offline jaysayjaysay

Went yesterday.

The photos are accurate, she has a stunning body and very good face. Fake boobs.

Polish, tanned.

Terrible punt though.

Absolutely does not offer GFE whatsoever ("I'm not going to do that, I'm not your girlfriend. You have to ask someone else to do that fantasy") I didn't ask for anything crazy, just usual GFE passionate stuff.

Absolutely no chance whatsoever for OWO.

Will do DFK.

Not enthusiastic, or passionate, won't let you go too hard either ("I like it gentle, not like an animal")

After a bit of bargaining she said she would let me cum on belly. Nowhere else though.

Very tight pussy. Made me come quickly. Will only let you come once, will stop after that happens.

Just lay there and took it with very little emotion.

Can do cowgirl quite well though.

bod666

Thanks Jay,

You've saved me £100 there. I was getting suspicious of this one to be fair. Her profile is very enticing - very well written. I think it's too well written, in that she didnt write it. I texted her last night to ask how late she worked cuz i waz tempted. Then emailed her this morning and got a standard "call me" autoreply. Then she (or someone) read my email  lunchtime and no reply. All smells like a profile where the text has been stolen from someone elses.

Shame cuz she looks hot and i've had some great punts with Polish girls. Ah well...

Offline Allnewman

Thanks Jay,

You've saved me £100 there. I was getting suspicious of this one to be fair. Her profile is very enticing - very well written. I think it's too well written, in that she didnt write it. I texted her last night to ask how late she worked cuz i waz tempted. Then emailed her this morning and got a standard "call me" autoreply. Then she (or someone) read my email  lunchtime and no reply. All smells like a profile where the text has been stolen from someone elses.

Shame cuz she looks hot and i've had some great punts with Polish girls. Ah well...

Which polish girls u ad good punts with