Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela Thai - Paddington - Mostly Positive  (Read 677 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7171875) (28 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gmoniey

Link: External Link/Members Only
Rate: 150/hour

Girl: Pamela is attractive...she has some belly fat, but I found her face attractive...positive personality and eager to please. Her boobs were firm in the front, but hard on the sides, so it was a bit odd.

Location: About a 10 min walk from Paddington Station. This is where things weren't so positive. There was construction going on in the building (first floor), which wouldn't have been an issue, but when I got there, I was buzzed up only to discover Pamela wasn't there...they told me to come back in 5. There was some other dude hanging out in the stairs right below (another punter?) so leaving and coming back was super awkward and not very discrete. Turns out Pamela stepped out for a minute.

Service: When I returned, Pamela had just got back and was still getting dressed. She was apologetic and very friendly. From there, we started with OWO, and cowgirl till I popped. I found her OWO to be good, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We tried for round two, but ultimately I was a bit too tired and I knew that despite getting it up, I wouldn't pop. She rode me for a bit, and then I called it off. Credit to her, she went back down and gave me more OWO (strong sense of duty!).

Overall, the service was mostly positive, but you have to be directive with her and the snafu at the beginning was a bit frustrating. I likely wouldn't repeat..mostly because I'd want to try someone new.