Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ananda - Babylon - Baker Street  (Read 253 times)

Offline Barrybarker

1 hour in call, early March

External Link/Members Only

I paid £225 (£250/hour -10% Babylon weekend discount), she’s increased to £300

The instructions provided by Babylon weren’t clear on what flat number she was and the doorbuzzer didn’t have numbers on it. Rang and messaged Babylon who didn’t answer so I was hanging around outside like an idiot for 5-10 mins. She eventually called out the window and buzzed me up - not a good start

Classic hiding behind the door trick and ushered me into a small flat and through into an even smaller bedroom. I finally got to get a good look at her and was disappointed, doesn’t look much like the photos or the selfies and is a size bigger I’d say. Floppy natural tits and v wide hips. Wasn’t excited but was thinking with my dick so stuck around

Quick shower in even smaller bathroom and came back into bedroom. Light kissing and she immediately started aggressively jerking my dick and sort of kissing it and whispering things in Portuguese

Sucked it fairly aggressively for 5 mins or so and then quickly grabbed a condom, strapped me up and started jamming herself in the throat with my cock. Quite strange

I wasn’t really enjoying but sort of letting her go through the motions. She flopped onto the bed and ushered me over and wanted me to fuck her hard - I obliged but didn’t enjoy. Her fanny didn’t smell that bad but didn’t smell super clean and she had light shaving stubble - went on for 10-15 mins and then I flipped her over and just pumped as hard  as I could for a couple of minutes straight until I came. She made a lot of noise and wanted to kiss after but I was hit with a wave of regret and post cum clarity made me realise I needed to leave

Quick shower and change. Brief chat, she claims to be Lebanese - Brazilian and born in New York - tbh I couldn’t care less at this point so made my excuses and left

Negative because the photos are heavily photoshopped, I didn’t find her attractive, the action itself was strange and not very enjoyable, and the smelly/stubbly fanny and she’s a rip off for £300