Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janine696 Paisley  (Read 2213 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6255529) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline jedi master

Early April 2024

Couldn't get my diary to match with my regular wg's, so saw this profile on adultwork.

Janine  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour Cost £140 owo extra £20 total £160

Contacted by text agreed services and given postcode and told to text again once in area at the booking time.

Location near Paisley Canal train Station.

Texted again once in area at the start off the booking time given full address and buzzer number, made my way there was met by Janine doing the usual hiding behind the door pictures and profile are accurate Blond tall slim build, reckon about 5'9 or 5'10 in height. Wearing black lingerie, ushered into bedroom and got the paperwork out the way which she went to put away. Wasn't offered a shower but had one earlier.

Janine english was good then we went straight into action DFK, owo, then on with the condom, Janine on top, missionary, doggy, more owo and finished with cumming on her boobs. Only came once with time left over but couldn't manage again and Janine didn't initiate a second round, she did however gave me a massage to finish till our time was up. But during the booking she did reply and send texts on her mobile and kept checking it, which is a pet hate off mine.

I was there the full hour and I think there was someone else in the apartment but can't be too sure.

Overall I felt the service was basic and using her mobile during the booking is a no go imo. I just felt that we didn't click so won't see this wg again,

JM

Offline Thepunteruk

I've mentioned previously, she looks unbelievably hot.
However, I just think for the money (& if you get that service level), it's far too much of a gamble.

And I guess one positive in the last 5 reviews backs that up.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 12:08:53 pm by Thepunteruk »

Offline ecosse1984

I saw her this week too. She is some bit of gear that's for sure, smoking body etc.. but had the fake moans, you cum yet baby chat going on.. along with fucking about with her fone.

There was another lassie there too, dark haired, didn't get a great look as she turned away.

Offline Courtney

There was another lassie there too, dark haired, didn't get a great look as she turned away.

….you reckon it could be this one? Same area.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ecosse1984

….you reckon it could be this one? Same area.

Nah, I've seen her previously in the East end. She seems to be with that Lora lassie all the time.   There  was another profile with 696 at the end of it floating about recently, so prob that lassie.

Offline Topgear88

Think it’s this one, they previously shared a flat in another part of paisley.
Saw her in the flat near Canal St station, think it’s the same place.
Was a wee while ago mind.
Both very good, by Romanian standards.