Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hong Kong 24 - Fuji Building  (Read 1249 times)

Offline PeterParker94

Was in Hong Kong for a business trip (2 weeks) and decided to visit the notorious Fuji Building! It was only a few MTR stops away from where I was staying so would've been rude not to.

I had a few drinks on the Friday and had an itch to scratch so a reliable source told me to give the Fuji Building a go. This was around 1am so I made my way there and stopped off at a cash point on the way, took out $700 HKD, and made my way there. It's a very popular spot and you can use google maps to make your way there (I've attached a screenshot of the entrance). Anyhow, arrived at the building and made my way up the steps and thankfully there wasn't a queue for the lift so I made my way to the top floor. Had a little mooch and knocked on the doors that had welcome signs hung outside. I found an absolute fit little Taiwanese bird (soon to be Chinese lol) on the top floor but since it wasn't so busy I made a mental note of her apartment number and made my way down the steps checking out the talent. Think I got down to the 9th floor before the little chap took over and I promptly made my way back up to the top floor back to the same bird.

Knocked on her door and walked in, was told the price of $800 HKD (30mins or 1 pop) but told her I only had $700 HKD. Bear in mind they don't normally haggle here from what I'd been told but we had a little back and forth before she agreed as that was all I had on me. Told me she gave in because I was handsome, typical spiel lol, and handed over the cash and got down to business. Offered a glass of wine which I promptly downed and we stripped off and she led me off to the showers. Gave the lower half a good old scrub with some nice reach unders which was delightful and gave my mouth a spray of water too.

Led out onto the bed, started off with some kissing before whilst she slowly wanked me off. This went on for a little while before she grabbed a condom and put it in her mouth to which she slowly started sucking me off with it and at this point I was absolutely ready to go.  Turned her over and had her in doggy for a while before we finished off in a sitting down cowgirl position?  :lol: after this I cleaned up and had a shower and went home a very happy chappy.

Following evening I made anothert visit before flying off back to the UK.

All in all, very good experience. If you're looking for a fit bird to pump and dump after a few drinks I would highly recommend it if you ever travel to Hong Kong :coolgirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Good review.  Is $800 HKD the norm now? 

Any current tips on other Hong Kong delights like curtain bars?

Offline Cambridgy

I was quoted 1,500 HKD for the hour FS at the recent visit to HK massage shop so seems about right.

Offline PeterParker94

Good review.  Is $800 HKD the norm now? 

Any current tips on other Hong Kong delights like curtain bars?

It must be, post covid inflation  :cry:

But venturing down I did ask a few and some quoted 700$ but I guess the prettier ones can charge more of a premium. Not too sure about the curtain bars unfortunately my friend.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 09:40:28 am by PeterParker94 »