Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine British independent Truro  (Read 1019 times)

5 review(s) for miss_loxly (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Gentlesensual1000

Heavily tattooed lady with piercings and with a well equipped room including BDSM.
Parking easy and easy to find near city centre and fairly discreet.
A really charming polite lady, very accommodating and almost everything is on offer.
She is older than the picture on vivastreet but her warmth and wanting to please makes up for it
She has lots of toys which i asked her to use out of curiosity s sake which I enjoyed.
Would I visit again? Yes no question
I think she is on adultwork as well. She use to be in Cheltenham but now moved to Truro

Online scutty brown

So what are the contact details for her? Is there a web link? I can't find anyone in Truro on AW who would seem to match her.

How long did you see her for?
How much did you pay?

Before you post any more reviews, read this guide
External Link/Members Only

I've moved this from "reviews" to "discussion". If you can clarify things then it can be moved back later
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 11:24:10 am by scutty brown »

Online Colston36

Looks gorgeous! But  Adultseek looks well dodgy
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 03:22:48 am by Colston36 »

Online scutty brown

OK, so if that's the girl can we get some information about how long the meeting was and how much was paid?

Offline bdyno

As I read this, I just assumed it was posted as an ad by the SP, but the girl posted was immediately who I thought of  :unknown:

But she is on AW:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And VS:
External Link/Members Only
Tel +447393772181 / 07393772181

FWIW, I've had her on my AW hotlist for a few years, she's never added any new pictures in all that time so the comment about her being older than her pictures suggest is guaranteed to be true.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 09:37:15 am by bdyno »

Offline Gentlesensual1000

I paid £100 for one hour and yes you have the right lady. She is very genuine and ants to please! Yes she is quite a bit older now and plumper but well worth the visit and I am picky!

Offline jlike

Saw her back in 2015 when she was on AW as Neesha. Gave her a positive review on here, £90 for an hour incall, those were the days.

Online scutty brown

So now we have all that, I've restored the post as a review and managed to index/link it to four other positives.
Good example of why all the detail is necessary.