Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Kimberlly Luton now Liverpool  (Read 1474 times)

Offline MMab69

Met Kimberlly a few weeks ago .
Clapped eyes on her from birch place and thought why not .

External Link/Members Only

Comms - takes a while to reply to messages . Eventually got her address via WhatsApp and confirmed a meet time for evening .
Price : £200 for the hour . Confirmed with text that the price included everything and  she agreed .

Location was in a private residential area in Luton . There were others there - I didn’t see them but they were very loud so could hear them all the time .

She met me at the door with a slinky robe on and her cock dangling out on display - something about the look in her eyes and the way she flaunted her assets - cock and boobs was a real turn on .
Definitely the girl in the photos and for me she looks  so much better in the flesh than the photoshopped images on birchplace. Her figure is stunning imho.
She led me to her room and we got straight to it . Full on kissing and grinding our  bodies against each other . Within seconds we were both hard . Onto the bed and a bout of 69 and i then realised her cock was much more than I had figured . I’d say 7 + but the girth on it was like a tree trunk ( more on that later ) our 69 switched to rimming  both ways . I then asked her to Top me but because of the girth I told her to take it easy . Did she ? Heck no . She rubbers  up and just rammed it in full force . What is it with some of these Brazilians ? We went at it in various positions - missionary , doggie with her yanking my neck back and me riding her cow girl . Looked at her arse and I so wanted to fuck it so she straddled me and rode me . And then we took a breather at which point she gives me the best rim job I’ve had in ages and I shot my load
Considering the state of the house and with it being multiple occupancy plus I could hear her flat mates all the time shouting and yelling I wasn’t too keen on taking a shower there so I didn’t ask for one but left . She didn’t hurry me out but as I had shot my load and her English was non existent I wasn’t keen on hanging around  . Got into my car and looked at the time and I was shocked that all the above had taken 35 mins !! My fault I guess for not slowing things down a bit but that’s a minor quibble as I never felt rushed in the meet just felt like we were two rampant and horny adults going at it like rabbits. :lol:
Overall a good punt with a very enthusiastic Ts . Either that or a brilliant actress . What more can u ask for ?  :D :lol:
Marks 9/10
Would I see her again ? Definitely .
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 09:47:49 pm by MMab69 »

Offline cheekymonkey

Wow, she really does look hot as hell, but that tree trunk would be too big for me! Well done for taking it!