Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy/Elena post-op TS Thai - Huntingdon  (Read 1795 times)

10 review(s) for AsianFlowerJOY (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline lee1

Advert: External Link/Members Only
            External Link/Members Only

Note: currently touring

When: November 2022

Duration: 1 hr

Cost: £120

Comms: Phone call. Arranged for 1hr later. Text back with postcode.

Parking: Paid parking nearby. £1 for the hour.

Lady:

Joy/Elena: Thai post op transsexual. Mid 30s, I guess. Big boobs E cup. About 5ft5/6. Size 16. Relatively good English. Unshaven pussy.

Action: On arrival I had to call to be buzzed in. Hide behind the door. Dressed in a gown which was open to see boobs and suspenders. She asked me to remove my shoes and put it near the kitchen. The kitchen was an utter mess.

Shown the bedroom, then asked for the money. Joy left me to undress and retuned shortly afterwards.
She asked me to take a shower and I said I had just taken one. She made a funny face, so I decided to take that shower.

After the shower and returning to the room, Joy said I was still wet and proceeded to dry me. She then laid the towel down and asked me to lie on my front for a massage. I attempted to hug her and she immediately said no kissing. This is contrary to both adverts. Red flags already!!!

Face down on the bed, she started a lacklustre massage with one hand on my legs working her way up. Felt her nipples on my bum and hair on my back. This was time wasting and doing nothing for me.

I asked to turn over so the action can start. She said it is only massage. I said I paid £120 for GFE. Repeating myself to get the message across. Finally she said ok. She then started to handle my cock, then slipped a condom on for OW. I did not enjoy her technique and was already losing interest in the whole thing.

After a while of this OW, I asked to return the favour. So we swapped sides. She spread her legs and I started RO. She was not shower fresh. I then noticed an excessive amount of lube on her pussy. During RO I noticed things were not quite right. Stopped did some checks and it is the work of a surgeon. The clit looked odd and the female anatomy was nothing like a real pussy eg labia minora, labia majora etc. I stopped RO and then decided to finger her. First one then 2 fingers. Fake moans from her end.

I decided to try for sex. Mish. Went for a short while before she said I should finish. Odd I still had 30 min more. I was not enjoying mish and asked for other positions. Got a grunt and no movement. Tried to kiss her boobs, she complained that her whole upper body is sore. I asked what was wrong , another grunt.

Finally I had enough, I just wanted to get out of there. I asked her to give me some OW. Positions swapped and she tried some OW and hand job. I closed my eyes thinking of another punt I had at MKE with Eden and that got me over the line.

Took a shower and tried to get that horrible lube taste out of mouth. Dressed and out of there in 45min.

Will I return? Never.

She does not offer services from her ads. Rushes you to finish. Not shower fresh, some BO, surgeon’s work on pussy is pretty bad. Horrible tasting lube, not a friendly person.

Avoid at all cost!

Online scouting

Oh dear Lee, sounds horrendous. I take it you didn't know she was post-op trans. Her reviews are mixed to say the least and there has been quite a bit of chat about her original gender. At least now you have answered that question clearly. Personally I'm not too concerned but she shouldn't mislead and her attitude sounds awful. One to avoid.

Offline lee1

Oh dear Lee, sounds horrendous. I take it you didn't know she was post-op trans. Her reviews are mixed to say the least and there has been quite a bit of chat about her original gender. At least now you have answered that question clearly. Personally I'm not too concerned but she shouldn't mislead and her attitude sounds awful. One to avoid.

You are right Scout, I was not sure she was a post-op trans before the visit. I did see the posts regarding her gender. However that was not an issue. The problem I had was the awful service, the restrictions and basically not delivering on what she advertises.