Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NicoleDuPapillon - Milton Keynes  (Read 2964 times)

18 review(s) for NicoleDuPapillon (17 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Rampagejackson

External Link/Members Only

Location - 15 mins from Milton Keynes station, spotless apartment

Communication - easy to book and confirm times

Length - 2 hours, got about  1.40

Looks - ultimate milf, nice body nice face nice boobs crazy pussy, bum wasn’t amazing but everything else was good

session - not as filthy as I thought it would be, no rimming unless asked for, I thought she would be more commanding, if there is another time will push for more services

Rating 7/10

Online GingerNuts

Have a read of the External Link/Members Only, particularly the section on service, and fill in the blanks please.

Offline Stevelondon

It is as the guy above me states. Quite a bare review. But I shall add me tuppenceworth.

It’s been a number of years since I met this SP.
The main reason being I simply fancied that juicy pussy.
I agree with the OP about her not being particularly commanding. I thought perhaps she might have been more domineering. But no.
An ok punt for me and I would have given her a neutral.

I’d definitely say the pics in the review are from a while back too.

Offline lamboman

The main reason being I simply fancied that juicy pussy.

I’d definitely say the pics in the review are from a while back too.

That's why I met her last year and those pics are indeed old.
I did her 3 for 2hr offer,she is great company to be fair and a very bright woman the 3 hrs(3hrs 30 in the end) went by in a flash.
I sort of thought I'd run out of things to do ,she does have no arse which is a shame and has so much botox she can't smile properly.
She will do pretty much anything you want though with enthusiasm.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online GingerNuts

Rampagejackson

Last Active: Today at 04:11:44 pm

Thread moved to Regional Discussion.

You logged in today but provided no further details.

The basics of what services you asked for and received haven't been covered, other than something about rimming, and it's unclear what happened in that respect.