Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Return to punting After Covid  (Read 934 times)

Offline bartholomew

No, it's not gone away yet but Boris said restrictions will be lifted, so it MUST be OK, right?

I'm considering FBSM with guaranteed plenty of CC swipes and maybe OWO, a Domme who uses a strap on and restraints, a GFE with a babe, but I'm easy (so I've been told) and will consider other providers, maybe TS.
I have a window next Tuesday and if I get a tip here that I take up will file a review.

So hit me up (as the young people say).

Anywhere from Crawley to Sutton, Leatherhead to Croydon and inbetween.

Offline mh

I have a window next Tuesday and if I get a tip here that I take up will file a review.

How very gracious of you. We are not worthy!

Offline tp69

So your requirements are 2 legs, a pussy, and possibly a cock. That narrows it down, I'll be back in a minute with a menu.

No, it's not gone away yet but Boris said restrictions will be lifted, so it MUST be OK, right?

I'm considering FBSM with guaranteed plenty of CC swipes and maybe OWO, a Domme who uses a strap on and restraints, a GFE with a babe, but I'm easy (so I've been told) and will consider other providers, maybe TS.

So hit me up (as the young people say).

Anywhere from Crawley to Sutton, Leatherhead to Croydon and inbetween.

Offline mh

So your requirements are 2 legs, a pussy, and possibly a cock. That narrows it down, I'll be back in a minute with a menu.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You should be posting reviews whether or not you get a 'tip' from here, the site is all about sharing information.

Offline bartholomew

Well I can’t review them if I don’t make a visit, can I?
Posted several reviews of service providers not previously mentioned here, unlike the hundreds (thousands?) of lurkers here.