Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When are the Dutch, Belgian and German red light districts reopening?  (Read 8786 times)

Offline Casey69

10 day quarantine requirement, for British punters, ends on Feb 2nd, if you’ve had a booster.

External Link/Members Only

Offline South1992

Netherlands back to 'normal' from 25th February. Looks like there is no scheduled closing times for the windows which has been in place for a while. Will include the link below directly from the Dutch Gov but will also copy and paste if you don't want to use the link. Got a holiday booked for Amsterdam in the next few weeks so will give you all an update.

External Link/Members Only

Step 1: effective immediately
Effective immediately the recommendation to receive no more than 4 visitors a day is cancelled. The advice on working from home as much as possible is changed to a recommendation to work no more than half the time at the office.

Step 2: 18 February
From Friday 18 February all locations in the Netherlands will be allowed to stay open until 01.00. Until 25 February, the coronavirus entry pass (3G) must be shown at locations where this is currently mandatory, such as restaurants, bars, cinemas, theatres and music venues and at professional sporting events. Once you are inside any of these locations, the rules on assigned seating, wearing a face mask and keeping 1.5 metres apart will no longer apply and capacity will no longer be limited. At locations accommodating more than 500 people, however, assigned seating and face masks will still be mandatory. The recommended period of self-isolation after a positive test result will be shortened to 5 days, but you must be symptom-free for at least 24 hours before you stop self-isolating.

Step 3: 25 February
On Friday 25 February we will take the final step. From then, opening times will return to normal and we will lift the following requirements: showing a coronavirus entry pass (3G) at locations accommodating fewer than 500 people, staying 1.5 metres apart, wearing face masks while walking around bars and restaurants, schools and shops, having a limited number of visitors, and assigned seating in bars, restaurants and other venues. That means that large night clubs, discotheques, festivals and events can open up without limitations. At indoor locations accommodating more than 500 people where there is no assigned seating, for example night clubs and festivals, everyone must show a negative test result. This does not apply at events where there is a continuous flow of visitors, such as trade fairs and conferences. To ensure that vulnerable people are able to travel safely, the requirement to wear a face mask on public transport and at airports will remain in force even after 25 February.

On 15 March the government will evaluate the remaining rules including the face mask requirement for public transport, the pre-admission testing requirement (1G) and the advice on working from home.

All the rules, recommendations and conditions are explained in more detail at government.nl/coronavirus.

Offline kal77uk

For my arrival in AMS, my passport got stamped without any questions being asked. None of my forms or COVID pass were requested.

The main RLD is garbage, the guys visiting are more of the tourist attraction than the girls. The mayor who wants to get rid of the RLD has huge public support so maybe the post COVID era is the best time to get rid. Most of the window areas are empty the whole day.

In general the prices in AMS are much higher than pre-COVID and on a par with the UK- this may or may not shock you.

Offline Splodge

What's Den Haag's rlds looking like?

Offline jaydefo24

They’re both open but when I went ( 3 days ago ) the windows were less than half occupied particularly in Geleenstraat. More like 60% in Dobbelstraat. Still only 35Euros for suck n fuck. Didn’t really like much of what was on offer though.

Offline South1992

What's Den Haag's rlds looking like?

I was there Tuesday. Doubletstraat was around 50% occupied. All unattractive bar 1 Venezuelan that I had a punt with. Rosanna mid 30s, typical Latina physique. Big arse and small waist. Facially she was okay definitely the most attractive out of them all. She offered OWO for 25E on top of the 35E basic price for Sex and Blowjob. Took her up on the offer. Blowjob was pretty good wet and sloppy with plenty of spit, not very deep however. Sex was just 1 position as didn't negotiate for more so stuck with doggy as wanted to see that big arse. It was a decent P&D so can't complain. Not a massive fan of Doubletstraat as it stunk badly, at least with Geleenstraat / Hunsestraat it's clean and doesn't smell. Although it was very quite when I went after my punt. I would say maybe 25% occupied a bit underwhelming in all honestly but I did go around 7pm so most likely get's busier later on the night. However the women were much more attractive ( I'm aware that Doubletstraat is the cheaper and less attractive of the 2 RLDs)

Offline Splodge

Thanks. I love Doubletstraat. I remember Geleenstraat when it was fully occupied often. There was a third rld called Poeldijksestraat that closed. Never got to visit it. Anyone ever been to it?

Offline Mr Sinister

35E basic price for Sex and Blowjob.

What a bargain, I'm looking at prices to do a day trip to Brussels/Den Haag. Wouldn't mind some nice cheap RLD action

Offline jaydefo24

Brussels has a lot more options

Offline Splodge

Doubletstraat for me. Favourite rld in North Western Europe.