Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Fox  (Read 1943 times)

2 review(s) for EllaFoxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thegent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After viewing her profile I was really excited, but I was highly disappointed when I actually met her she looked pretty rough, the photos on her profile were obviously photoshopped. She had quite a lot of spots on her face and her complexion wasn't great.

She didn't seem very into the punt, didn't appear to like having her pussy touched much (it had probably taken a pounding by 5 other blokes by the time I met her), and the whole thing felt very rushed. As a result I barely had a hard on and had to finish by wanting myself off (she was pretty shit at it), We finished 5 minutes early, I asked to use the shower and she said I could only use if I was quick as more people were on their way. I asked if she was going to see many other clients and she confirmed that she would be seeing lots (she obviously doesn't limit her daily intake of clients).

I definitely would not bother wasting your money, unless you like feeling like you're on a conveyor belt/production line (if that makes sense).

Oh and she definitely won't be coming back here as she hates Bristol, apparently it is full of weirdos and she couldn't wait to leave.

Offline Daffodil

Thanks for the review. Such a shame, her pics are good.

I won't bother now so cheers  :drinks:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Says a lot about how sound the AW feedback is.

SirFrank

Fuck what a shame. She looks fab and oddly enough I emailed her last night as I'm in Bristol in March. She said she was off soon.