Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ysa  (Read 1223 times)

3 review(s) for ysa sensual (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

jack_paradise

Saw Ysa earlier. After seeing Lara a month ago I keen to see if she was as good.

She texted me 5 minutes before the meet to confirm I was still coming. She then kept me waiting for another 20. She then called saying she would be 5 minutes. After 15 she text me the flat number. I knocked, despite hearing voices on the other side (including male) there was no answer. I text telling her to contact me within the next 5 minutes or I was walking and, finally, 40 minutes after the initial text I got to meet her.

First impressions are good. Apologised for the delay etc.

The rest was disappointing and I won't go into too much detail. Positives are good body (although what appears to be a cesarian scar), nice looks and good DFK.

Negatives are:

1. The rudeness of not keeping the original time.
2. Insistence on covered oral ("it's better for you and better for me")
3. Over the top fake moaning ("you're so big!")
4. Leaving her phone on next to the bed, she must have had 10 texts and 4-5 calls during the hour
5. Leaving an alarm on to signal the end of the hour. Romantic.
6. A half assed attempt at massage with some vibrating thing she probably bought from a shopping channel

I left disappointed and was tempted to walk half way through. Shame because she seems a nice girl and had some touching conversation at the end. However too unprofessional for me to recommend or return.

SirFrank

The time keeping is a definite no no for me. I usually give girls 15 mins max over the agreed time and then I'm gone. I wouldn't wait 40 mins for anyone because it's simply not acceptable. She sounds shapeless

Offline timstella

She was on time for me, but she said she was always very busy and was working till 11pm, which I found slightly off putting. She gave me the same schtick about covered oral, using the same words, but when I said it was important to me she changed her mind and gave OWO and I also got CIM. Without that my review would have been neutral for sure.

Sorry to hear about your visit, I absolutely hate it if they are late and would probably have walked.

Cheers
Tim

Offline BogBog1

Sounds very disappointing - tougher to walk mid-way through a punt than at the beginning, but hopefully I'd have had enough of my wits about me to walk. And the dreadful timekeeping before the punt would've made it a no for me before even starting. She's off my hotlist!