Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tenerife - Cristianos / Americas Area  (Read 25293 times)

Offline Dellboi

Off to Tenerife in a couple of weeks and would like to sample the local hospitality whilst there. Anyone have any information of what is avaiable, have an open mind as I realise it may be a little baron.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Banned reason: No contributions in 7+ years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nnickie

Tantric massage is all the go in los Christianos area for where at check my posts

Offline Dellboi

Tantric massage is all the go in los Christianos area for where at check my posts
Cheers Nickie
Banned reason: No contributions in 7+ years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nnickie

Got more time to type
so this is my favourite
The black pearl
 Puerto Colon (The harbour ) costa adeje

next to the Penelope massage place it’s massage only mind the best way to  find the pearl is too google Penelope the girls for that place where they stand dishing out leaflets continue on that path
You will see a hill walk a little way on your right  theres steps and her add board will be there up the steps and it’s there.
ENJOY

Offline Sevco5088

Posted the following spiel about a year ago.

Most still relevent

There is literally a dozen or so places to punt.  These are just the places around Las Americas & Costa Adeje

'Crystal'
'Paradise'
'Aphrodite' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious] - But possibly the pick of the bunch on the places
'Angels'
'Boobies'
'Matrix'
'Velvet'
'Moulan Rouge' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious]
'Chocolate' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious]
'Saint's & Sinners' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious]
'Rah Rah's' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious] - never been in here
'Bohemia - Lap Dancing' (Offering Extra's)
'Peaches/Apples' - never been in here ….. was always led to believe you could punt in here, but some posts may say otherwise
'Mystique' (swingers place) - relocating to the old x-swingers venue in about 3 weeks times.

(Not too sure if O'yes [playboy] is still open)

(I still think that paradise and Aphrodite are the best options).  More girls than other venues.  2 or 3 of these places only have 2 or three girls per night, and they are tiny venues.

Mentioned several times already Kundalini is great, am also hoping to check out Lotus message in the near future.  I will keep you all posted.

Offline Nnickie

I was in Tenerife in October play boy had been closed by the police costa adeje

Offline Billy no mates

Been to mystique with missus on a ‘couples night’. They do allow some single men, excellent ratios.

Offline Sevco5088

Just back on Friday.

'Crystal'
'Paradise'
'Aphrodite' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious] - But possibly the pick of the bunch on the places (more expensive than others around)
'Angels'
'Boobies'
'Matrix'
'Velvet' - Had some fun in here with Alexandra :)
'Moulan Rouge' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious]
'Chocolate' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious]
'Saint's & Sinners' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious]
'Bohemia - Lap Dancing' (Offering Extra's) :- still never been in this place
'Mystique' (swingers place)

Peaches/Apples is just a strip joint, there is touching aloud, just not in the crotch

There are two massage places one which is very well known on this and previous threads (Kundalini, and a 2nd called VIP Services Elite Massage)

Hope this helps.  Get in contact if you need any more info.  Am sure am going back out in about 7 weeks time.

Offline Nnickie

I’m off to Tenerife tomorrow never heard of VIP where’s that one

Offline Sevco5088

Ground floor of this building

External Link/Members Only

Not as far up as Boobies, but further up on Playboy.

If you wander up by that way, no doubt you will be handed a flier.  Hope this helps.

Offline Nnickie

Cheers I’ve walked past the place regular never thought it was a tantric massage place I’ll check it out I’m still in Tenerife

Offline Nnickie

Playboy has been reopened by the way

Offline Sevco5088

Out in Reefy atm, will provide an update upon my return.

Offline Jaiboyyy

I’v got my mates stag do here in a few weeks time, where would be best for a group of lads? Think we are staying close to Veronica’s!

Cheers!

Offline Sevco5088

I’v got my mates stag do here in a few weeks time, where would be best for a group of lads? Think we are staying close to Veronica’s!

Cheers!

There is about 7 venue's within walking distance of Veronica's (3 or 4 within Veronica's itself).  But be carefull.  Pick pockets all over the place.

Offline Jaiboyyy

That’s great, anyone you’d recommend the most?

Offline maestro lovo

Im out there in April, looking forward to it! :yahoo:

Offline Sevco5088

Flying back midweek, will give an update then.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I’m currently in costa Adeje and the beggars and pickpocketers have even spread to this area , upon walking to the supermarket I must have seen at least 4 beggers and quite a few shady looking folk around certainly doesn’t feel as safe as other years I’ve been
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Nirvanian

I’m currently in costa Adeje and the beggars and pickpocketers have even spread to this area , upon walking to the supermarket I must have seen at least 4 beggers and quite a few shady looking folk around certainly doesn’t feel as safe as other years I’ve been

Are you still going to be there over Easter per chance Rebecca?

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Are you still going to be there over Easter per chance Rebecca?

No I’m back Friday just here for a wedding x

Offline Nirvanian

Offline Sevco5088

Ooooft, what a place

'Crystal'
'Paradise'
'Aphrodite' [Be carefull around here pick pockets are notorious] - But possibly the pick of the bunch on the places (more expensive than others around)
'Boobies'
'Velvet'

All still open on a regular nightly basis.

'Playboy - O Yes' & 'Matrix' appear to be closed, by the end of my six weeks there.

Kundalini & VIP still very much open for business, and now a third parlour has appeared.

External Link/Members Only - is the location

I think it was 50€ for a happy ending, and if you pay more, you get more.

Get in contact, if you want any more info.  Velvet/Aphrodite/Crystals have most girls in them (Aphrodite being a bit more expensive).

Offline Nirvanian

Ooooft, what a place

'Crystal'
'Paradise'
'Boobies'
'Velvet'

'Playboy - O Yes' & 'Matrix' appear to be closed, by the end of my six weeks there.

Kundalini & VIP still very much open for business, and now a third parlour has appeared.

Get in contact, if you want any more info.  Velvet/Aphrodite/Crystals have most girls in them (Aphrodite being a bit more expensive).

Matrix closed?

Offline Sevco5088

Matrix closed?

Each time I passed, it appeared closed, but you never know, it may have re-opened.  Closer to the summer season now, so places getting busier.

Offline Nirvanian

Ooooft, what a place

'Crystal'
'Paradise'
'Boobies'
'Velvet'

I know all of these Sevco except Aphrodite - your favourite! Where is it please mate?

Offline Sevco5088

I know all of these Sevco except Aphrodite - your favourite! Where is it please mate?

Las Vegas (200 metres from Veronica's)

Offline Nnickie

Cheers I’ve walked past the place regular never thought it was a tantric massage place I’ll check it out I’m still in Tenerife
Well I got that place mixed up with a legit massage parlour but I’ve found a Thia massage place in the ground floor opposite the building you gave us got stopped by a Thia lady who offered b to b and H E
 Who I think owns the place
Any one tried ??

Offline Simonite

I was there last week, I can confirm that Matrix is open, as is the Ilona massage 2 doors down which advertises "massage and more".
Didn't try either but did try the Chinese Relax Massage approx 50yrds away.

Avoid the Chinese Massage place, the massage was the worst I have had at any Chinese massage place, there was lots of CC swipes. HE was offered with lots of hard sell, yet the prices are sky high for poor skill, the massage was 50, the masseur wanted 50 for the HE, Lots of bartering required but wouldn't budge for the price and it was money up front. During the HE I decided I wasn't going to cum anytime soon however she tried to stop early saying that I have cum when I was still getting excited. Afterwards I checked the clock and I was 1min under on the 1hr massage time. I should have said no to the HE.

I will be going back and will try Ilona.

Offline TomTank

Needs a bit of Spanish / Google Translate, but this is a really good site for independents in Spain.
Once you've homed in on a region (I've set it to Tenerife in this link) you can home in even further using the keywords box, or for specific requirements. E.g. if your searching for domme in Playa America you just put "Playa America domina" or "Playa America sado" in the search box.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 11:09:20 am by TomTank »

Offline Nnickie

Cheers for the advice on that thia place i had a look in today it looks the part but pleased I just priced what was on offer

Offline Sevco5088

Living in reefy for the summer, will post some reviews as soon as I can.

Be carefull if coming out, all I hear is stories of people getting robbed.

Offline Nirvanian

Living in reefy for the summer, will post some reviews as soon as I can.

Be carefull if coming out, all I hear is stories of people getting robbed.

Sad to hear Sevco - although I presume you're referring to the Veronicas area?

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i just got back "(again lol) and ive got to say it is becoming rougher , alot more homeless and beggers, the otel i stay at now has 247 security itnever used to!

Offline Niggledebits

Well based upon the excellent reviews here just off to try the massage at Kundalinis. Will provide feedback.
Shame you have left Tenerife Rebecca.

Offline Niggledebits

That was an enjoyable experience. Booked Eva who is from Russia at the Kundalini massage place.

It is a short walk from the Safari shopping centre and Hard Rock Bar. The address is on their website.

The place is on the 4th Floor of a new block. The sign for it is on the door, at first I thought it was an apartment. Met by Eva who is petite and fairly pretty. She is a really nice girl.

Choose the tantric body to body €140 for 60 mins), plenty of sliding up and down my back. Then the turnover where my crown jewels received much needed attention. Reciprocated the massage, however her private areas were out of bounds. Inevitably the sweet release of my  failed children  took place.

Really enjoyed the experience nice shower afterwards. No rush either.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 12:51:01 pm by Niggledebits »

Offline bobbynobs

Hi All, First time poster,
can anyone give me the latest info on Las Americas area, I am going on a stag do next week and would like some action.
Seem to struggle to find websites etc....

Thank you in advance.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
il be there on hoilidays lol

enjoy darling x :D

Offline Sevco5088

Hi All, First time poster,
can anyone give me the latest info on Las Americas area, I am going on a stag do next week and would like some action.
Seem to struggle to find websites etc....

Thank you in advance.

Bobby, pretty much most of my posts are still valid, am living out in Reefy atm.  Venue's still open.  There are about 13 Venue's within about 4 miles of PDLA.  Aphrodite & Crystals have the best choice of girls, but Aphrodite would be the most expensive about €150 for 30 mins.

Offline bobbynobs

Thank you for your replies, we should meet up Rebecca  ;)

Sevco, is Aphrodite in club Las Vegas or is it a name change?
Also how much is half an hour in Crystals?
Are these the best two clubs in your opinion? for Yorkshiremen  :drinks:

Sorry to keep picking your brains.

Offline Sevco5088

Thank you for your replies, we should meet up Rebecca  ;)

Sevco, is Aphrodite in club Las Vegas or is it a name change?
Also how much is half an hour in Crystals?
Are these the best two clubs in your opinion? for Yorkshiremen  :drinks:

Sorry to keep picking your brains.

No need to apologise.

Yes Aphrodite is Las Vegas (about 200 yards to the left of veronica's)

Crystals is about €85 for 20-30 session

If unsure where Crystals are check the link …. to the left is Columbus hotel …. to the right is Crystals

Offline Nirvanian

Bobby, pretty much most of my posts are still valid, am living out in Reefy atm.  Venue's still open.  There are about 13 Venue's within about 4 miles of PDLA.  Aphrodite & Crystals have the best choice of girls, but Aphrodite would be the most expensive about €150 for 30 mins.

We shouldn't encourage that sort of cost at Aphrodite Sevco, and even attract others to it... so I popped in a couple of months ago in case the cost was for good reason - oh my Lord no! There was me, the girl behind the bar and three woofers - awful place. Had my 5 euro bottle of geer and ran. Horrible.

Offline Nirvanian

il be there on hoilidays lol

enjoy darling x :D

When you the 'till?..... just know it's gonna be too late.. !  :yahoo:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
When you the 'till?..... just know it's gonna be too late.. !  :yahoo:

friday till wed  :)

Offline Marcus0101

Great timing this thread being here. I head out end of September/start of October. Fancy the swingers club Mystique, been to a few swingers clubs before and they are great fun except the part of feeling a nit of a plum being a single guy there but nerves soon go away.

Wondering if Tinder might spring up anything over there and will likely take a chance and get Tinder Gold week before going away. It's worked well in the past so may as well give it a go.

Offline Puntatron

Anything along the Los Abrigos way ?

Offline Marcus0101

Anyone used this site previously? I have a 3sum lined up for my last day here on Tuesday with these two hotties. 250 euros for an hour, owo. 2 pops and dfk all confirmed. Just concerned it ends up a bait and switch or some sort of dodgy set up. I’m sure I got this site from ISG but just wanted to run it past this thread see if anyone has any experience of it?
Seriously tempted as these girls look seriously hot!  :yahoo: