Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pansyannnie69, Portsmouth, South East  (Read 1297 times)

cyberstrider

Met Lisa (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) today for a 2 hour session. She's the Carlsberg of cock sucking.
This is my review:
Phenomenal cock sucker, took it up to the hilt, then sucked until cum spurted down her throat, then she squeezed it dry, fuck!

Having parked virtually outside Annie's home I knocked on her front door, hearing heels clicking in the hallway my cock went into overdrive, it wanted to see what present I had given him. There was smiling Annie, dressed as requested, beckoning me inside, along the hall into her bedroom; she lay on her bed watching me undress, cock sprung free, wow, as soon as Annie set eyes upon it she remarked "Hello", grasped it and licked my head. No wonder this lady is called Carlsberg;  probably the best cock sucker in the world.
She then went down on my cock, her legs and pussy close to my face, then proceeded to deep throat me, when she felt I was cumming she sucked my knob until the inevitable happened; cum pumped in streams down her throat. Was this it? No way, she grasped the base and squeezed upwards to completely drain me, licking the white stuff from my pee hole. If this is heaven then I'm gonna be there for sure.

After recovering from this episode, gasping on her bed, cock still stiff , she undressed, lay back on her bed, luscious legs slightly bent and open. Couldn't resist the temptation to marinade my cock in her wet puss; I entered her like a hot knife into butter, pussy muscles gripping. As I wasn't ready to cum again, I left it deep inside her hot vajay, her legs wrapped round me pulling me into her deeper.

When it was fully stiff again, I withdrew tore the condom off and Annie slowly wanked me as I sat astride her, her tongue drawing circles around my knob. The wanking and sucking had the desired effect, cock stiffened then pumped sticky cum over her boobs, oozing down her boobs in a slow stream. OMG her boobs looked like a plasterers radio when I finished cumming.

This is a hot Baby boys, she loves cock.

I left 2 hours later, slightly shaky, brain dead, my only though being I had to fuck her again and soon.

Offline BDiONU

2 reviews, both writing about amazing, fantastic, incredible girls.  I'm going to call a friend "Hello mate what do you think?"   "I'm thinking billy busllshitter!"   "Thanks mate, that's my answer"

Offline Zimbaman

2 reviews, both writing about amazing, fantastic, incredible girls.  I'm going to call a friend "Hello mate what do you think?"   "I'm thinking billy busllshitter!"   "Thanks mate, that's my answer"

I think you are forgetting the fluffy bollocks ‘review’ for Cindy sins that was deleted  :dash:

Offline sensualencounter

Something dodgy about this one  :bomb:

Offline Derrick101

I don't think OP has quite grasped the difference between a UKP review and the fluffy bollox of AW reviews / feedback  :dash:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I don't think OP has quite grasped the difference between a UKP review and the fluffy bollox of AW reviews / feedback  :dash:

Exactly.  That’s why it’s a copy and paste job.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wylie anchor

From the field report 'A couple of knocks onm the front door and there this Angle was' 45 degrees or 60?  :lol: :lol: :D

Offline nigel4498

He should send the review to Mills and Boon.

Offline Zimbaman

He should send the review to Mills and Boon.

I think he already has. It was rejected as it’s too soppy. Thought we’d appreciate it for some reason  :unknown:

cyberstrider

OMG why kill me when I'm down? At least I'm trying, takes practice to get up to your standards. No it wasn't 45 degrees, it was a typo; cheeky sod.