Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara-Mai/ Glasgow  (Read 1065 times)

6 review(s) for Clara-Mai  (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
45 mins - £80

Seen Clara a few days ago in a City centre hotel...Had been trying to see her for a while now but Days/Dates never suited..She is from England but usually tours Glasgow about two days every week, so when I seen her days had changed from the norm I made a booking through AW.

On the day, had to wait for her number to appear on her profile which she had said would happen when she arrived at the hotel, and as I was her first booking it was roughly an hour and a half before the meet, which wasn't a problem ,as I had already emailed her that morning to confirm..

Anyhoo, got to the hotel and got room number so made my way up(Been in the hotel plenty so no problems on that front)chapped the door and she answered in some lovely skimpy underwear...wee welcome kiss when I was in and  a bit of random chit chat before I handed over the dough and went for a quick freshen up.

When I came out we moved onto the bed where we both began to strip off..She has a lovely slim figure,with nice we Perky tits (just a nice handful)and a nice firm ass, and overall a pretty looking girl..

Started with a bit of FK/DFK as we lay on the bed..As she proceeded to rub my cock and balls I moved my hand down and started to finger her pussy which was getting wetter and wetter..She then gave me oral..she has a nice technique(nice n slow and steady but quite deep)..69 was next on the menu with her on top and me bottom.Could feel and hear her starting to get to get quite excited..Then 69 with us lying on our sides and a bit more fingering her...

On with the bag, and started with missionary,with plenty of FK while we were at it..Could feel her wrapping her legs round me slightly and pulling me in deeper..Moved onto doggy next where after a couple or so minutes I couldn't hold back any longer and came in the bag.

I'm usually only 'one Pop' and there was still about 15-20 mins of the 45 left, however with some more great oral from Clara, I managed to get hard again in no time..I asked her what position she liked and she told me, doggy ,with her on all fours at the edge of the bed with me standing behind her pounding away... Unfortunately 'Two Pops' wasn't gonna happen for me so had to eventually give in, and admit defeat lol..

Had another wee chat to Clara followed by a shower,before leaving..

Overall,Was there my 45mins and more, had a really good time and never felt rushed ,or felt she was holding back at anypoint..
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:14:49 am by Clattypats »