Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good_Girl69/Paisley  (Read 4724 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
First contacted Nicky by pm on another site..After a bit of chat to and fro emailed her through AW followed by a booking request..was no problem as her comms are excellent.
Agreed on an hour booking at £120 and was sent her phone number...Usually I go for half hour or 45 mins but reckoned an hour with Nicky would be a whole lotta fun.
Texted Nicky on the day and was given the nearest train station in Paisley I should get off at..Once there was given the address so proceeded to head there.Wee chap on the door and Nicky answered,was delighted to see a lovely looking girl at the other side,nice bubbly personality ,and was warmly welcomed with a nice big kiss.
Into the bedroom and paperwork out the way..The two of us got stripped off lay on the bed and got down to a bit of Dfk as I slipped a finger inside her..By this point I could see her nipples were rock solid so couldn't help myself but to have a nice suck on them :yahoo:
We had agreed before hand that DT was on the cards so Nicky lay on her back with her head hanging off the bed as I stood over her and she took the whole length right down to my balls as I throat fucked her till she was gagging and drooling everywhere..Boy can this girl deep throat,just the kind of filthy session we had decided it would be.Her makeup smudged all over her face was a sight to behold.
Decided it was then time to get down to fucking,so condom on and onto missionary..some brilliant dirty talk as I thrust away and I could feel Nicky getting wetter and wetter until she came and could feel her squirting all over my balls and inside of my leg..Doggy was next up which was equally as good with me spanking that gorgeous arse of hers.
After a short break it was back to some DT,again with her taking me as deep as she could, then fancied a bit of missionary again but this time with Nicky inserting a butt plug in her arse to which she didn't hesitate one bit to do(a vibrating butt plug at that).Wasn't long before she came again and squirted everywhere(god help the sheets :D)I was now ready to come so stood up with Nicky kneeling in front of me sucking my cock till I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed the lot :)
All in all an amazing hour of filth with a smashing lassie whom I will be booking again as soon as I get the chance.

DG

Yep sounds familiar, brings back fond memories to be repeated soon I hope.

Offline Courtney

I exploded

.....go easy on the dynamite. :P :D

Well done Clattypants. :drinks:

Offline Clattypats

.....go easy on the dynamite. :P :D

Well done Clattypants. :drinks:
  :D The whole experience was dynamite I have to admit :yahoo:

Offline bluelion8884

Into my to-do list she goes. Good review.

DG

Into my to-do list she goes. Good review.

Yep a really good honest review; I could relate to it all.  :yahoo:

ickydicky

i am hoping to see her soon. sounds amazing.

DG

She's definitely worth the effort Icky

Offline Clattypats

She's definitely worth the effort Icky
yip she certainly is that dg..I'll be back first opporchancity  :thumbsup:

Offline Astarter

Lovely review, thanks Clattyflaps and she sounds the kinda girl we all should see at least once  Genuinely had a keen interest on seeing her for over a month now and this has served me the purpose of focusing my next punt on her rather than take another gamble. Never done a real Dom session but something about her wants me to explore that with her for real.

Offline Clattypats

Lovely review, thanks Clattyflaps and she sounds the kinda girl we all should see at least once  Genuinely had a keen interest on seeing her for over a month now and this has served me the purpose of focusing my next punt on her rather than take another gamble. Never done a real Dom session but something about her wants me to explore that with her for real.
yip I'm sure you could teach you well m8..can't go wrong in my honest opinion :thumbsup:

DG

yip I'm sure you could teach you well m8..can't go wrong in my honest opinion :thumbsup:

All I would add alexstarter is that if Nicky is your first Dom experience, as is normally the case, a degree of trust has to be built up before you go full on. BUT, Nicky isn't one of those 'ooh spank my botty' type subs; she's the real deal. Go for it mate, I'm sure you won't regret it  :hi:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Aye, Clattypats, a vivid accounts of your shenanigans with Nicky which, from my knowledge, all sounds accurate.
Nicky enjoys her work, if you can call it 'work', because it's more of a lifestyle choice for her. She has another career.
As DG says, she's a genuine submissive who prefers BDSM type meetings.oh, and she is a delightful person (am I allowed to say that, or does it make me 'fluffy'?).

Offline auldie63

The tunnel bus through Partick will take you right to her door, reading what the boys say about her locus, I assume she's near Canal Street station. After the punt cross the road and get one right back, it's a half hoor service unlike Nicky who seems to be the full monty. :hi:

ickydicky

The tunnel bus through Partick will take you right to her door, reading what the boys say about her locus, I assume she's near Canal Street station. After the punt cross the road and get one right back, it's a half hoor service unlike Nicky who seems to be the full monty. :hi:

thats handy auldie. which number bus is that please.

Offline auldie63

Think it's a McGill's 7 and mibbe a 17 but you can check at the bus stop as most of them have the routes & times for the buses that stop there. It's no a short trip though as they go through the SGUH, Braehead then Renfrew. But believe me it's still quicker than the 1st Bus 19, Linwood to Drumchapel via Timbuctoo.

Offline Clattypats

Aye, Clattypats, a vivid accounts of your shenanigans with Nicky which, from my knowledge, all sounds accurate.
Nicky enjoys her work, if you can call it 'work', because it's more of a lifestyle choice for her. She has another career.
As DG says, she's a genuine submissive who prefers BDSM type meetings.oh, and she is a delightful person (am I allowed to say that, or does it make me 'fluffy'?).
:thumbsup:

Offline AVGscot

Bit of a trek for me but with the lack of proper subs in edinburgh and the consistently good reviews can see myself travelling through in the foreseeable future.

Offline Clattypats

spot on m8..But I never referred to anything as 'work' as you put it :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

Think it's a McGill's 7 and mibbe a 17 but you can check at the bus stop as most of them have the routes & times for the buses that stop there. It's no a short trip though as they go through the SGUH, Braehead then Renfrew. But believe me it's still quicker than the 1st Bus 19, Linwood to Drumchapel via Timbuctoo.
or you could always get that thing....mmmm..let me think,.A train :yahoo:

Offline auldie63

You cannot use your bus ticket on the train, on the bus he gets to see a bit of the world and all for fuckall. So there! :crazy: :wacko: :hi:

ickydicky

or you could always get that thing....mmmm..let me think,.A train :yahoo:

that would mean a train in to central from partick and then the train out + same on way back. remember i live in partick so its the bus for me. and as auldie says the bus is free.

ickydicky

thanks for that auldie. mind if i pm you over the weekend

ickydicky

Offline Clattypats

that would mean a train in to central from partick and then the train out + same on way back. remember i live in partick so its the bus for me. and as auldie says the bus is free.
soz forgot the bus was free for you :thumbsup:

Offline Astarter

All I would add alexstarter is that if Nicky is your first Dom experience, as is normally the case, a degree of trust has to be built up before you go full on. BUT, Nicky isn't one of those 'ooh spank my botty' type subs; she's the real deal. Go for it mate, I'm sure you won't regret it  :hi:

Thanks for the heads up on that and yeah obv after bit of trust built up would be good to go a bit more full on. Clatty seems to have had a gd gf experience and I'm all for that but like I said before would be willing to explore dom side of things if it brought out the best in this type of seemingly reliable wg/lifestyle sub.

Punt before last was awful, last punt was ok but in hindsight was just a nice improvement on an awful show.

Last wg I fucked was probably also in my personal opinion the best looking I've ever fucked civvy/wg wise but feel Nicky would fill in a much needed gap as looks are not everything.

Offline Clattypats

I think learning the Dom thing would be a gradual process Alex but one that I think we should all maybe explore to a certain degree..and prob not a better person to show you,and me for that instance,the ropes than Nicky..
Need to remember though,alot of guys that are Doms have done it for many a year so know exactly what they are dong..Got to learn sometime I suppose :)

Offline auldie63

..and pr
but one that I think we should all maybe explore to a certain degree
Sorry but just like BBW is the last thing I want to see opening the door, I have never been remotely tempted by the BDSM thing.
I don't care what other people get up to so don't see why 'we should all maybe explore', anything.
I have had a couple of fat GFs when I was young and when your that age you will shag anything, but also at that point you will go with anything. Big enormous tits etc. have never appealed to me, but that is me, anyone who wants it can get tore in for me and good luck to them.
I am also a devout atheist and you will never get me trying to force my religion down anyone's throat.   

Offline Clattypats

Sorry but just like BBW is the last thing I want to see opening the door, I have never been remotely tempted by the BDSM thing.
I don't care what other people get up to so don't see why 'we should all maybe explore', anything.
I have had a couple of fat GFs when I was young and when your that age you will shag anything, but also at that point you will go with anything. Big enormous tits etc. have never appealed to me, but that is me, anyone who wants it can get tore in for me and good luck to them.
I am also a devout atheist and you will never get me trying to force my religion down anyone's throat.
soz..we should all maybe explore if we want to auldie..Everyone to their own m8. The operative word being' maybe' :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:36:11 am by Clattypats »

Offline auldie63

I'm sick fed up hearing this ' you don't know what your missing' pish. I probably do, I am old enough to have tried most of it, or at least that which appeals to me. I'm thinking of starting a UKP 7th decade club, can I sign you up.
I have never tried poofery, as like most guys I'm afraid I might try it and like it.

Offline Clattypats

I'm sick fed up hearing this ' you don't know what your missing' pish. I probably do, I am old enough to have tried most of it, or at least that which appeals to me. I'm thinking of starting a UKP 7th decade club, can I sign you up.
I have never tried poofery, as like most guys I'm afraid I might try it and like it.
I must have missed the bit where I said"you don't know what your missing" Did I say that..Naw,so calm yer beans auldie :P

Offline auldie63

Calm doon clatty I was refering to many posts on here where guys say this or something similar. It was a general comment, not aimed at anyone in particular, sorry if I did not make that clear.

Offline Clattypats

Calm doon clatty I was refering to many posts on here where guys say this or something similar. It was a general comment, not aimed at anyone in particular, sorry if I did not make that clear.
nae bother auldie :):thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 02:29:58 am by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

Had another one hour meet with Nicky Today..Didn't think it could surpass the first meet,but by fuck,how wrong I was..An outstanding time and the best start to a a Monday I could have hoped for..A smashing Lassie,Great attitude/personality and some brill filthy fun..would go back everytime :) :yahoo:

camcorder

External Link/Members Only
First contacted Nicky by pm on another site..

where else is she listed? Have deleted my AW for the time being. Send me a DM if you want

Offline Clattypats

where else is she listed? Have deleted my AW for the time being. Send me a DM if you want
Ultimately you will probably have to book her through AW..sent you a PM anyhoo :thumbsup: