Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jesmond  (Read 2115 times)

Stevexxx

Hi all, any girls around jesmond ? Been told one called Yanna is ok

Offline Moresomes

50% of the population of Jesmond is made up of girls. Hope this helps as much as your post helped me.   :dash: :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

50% of the population of Jesmond is made up of girls. Hope this helps as much as your post helped me.   :dash: :dash:

Now Now, Moresomes....Its my perogative to chuck the fekin teddy bear out of the pram.  :D :D :D

More fekin INFO required ya fekin dick heed..................Get our drift.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Looking4fun

Offline Moresomes

Now Now, Moresomes....Its my perogative to chuck the fekin teddy bear out of the pram.  :D :D :D

Sorry S-M. Just holding the fort till you "fixed bayonets"  :D

Online johnny34

Think Stevexxx could be Sergei, 4 posts in 18 months, all seem to be about Romanian girls at Fenham &/or on viva street?  :bomb:

chriss1985

Stevexxx

Yep it's hard to post when banged up for 18 months can only get phones once a week

Offline Moresomes

Yep it's hard to post when banged up for 18 months can only get phones once a week

Troll alert!!!!!!!!!!!!    :bomb: :bomb:

Offline maxxblue

Who told you she is ok?

Someone told me she is shit.  :hi:

Jenks

Yanna of  Jesmond???

Never heard of him :rolleyes:

Offline FLYING BLUE

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Rod trotter

Fucking hell man  :dash:

Offline Knight Templar

Barry Shipton

I think this is the one our op is touting

External Link/Members Only

:hi:
Well spotted - couldn't find a Yanna on AW and didn't check Vivastreet because they are all Romanian scammers.

Sure enough the lovely Yanna turns out to be Penthouse model CJ Miles from Las Vegas and her pics are all over Pinterest. Must try harder with the tout next time Steve (or should that be Sergei?) :D

By the way for those who want to do reverse image search from a phone just found an app called Veracity that worked a treat as Google reverse image search is a bit of a pain on mobile.

Offline Sar-Major

Sorry S-M. Just holding the fort till you "fixed bayonets"  :D

Bayonets fixed and at the ready young M-S.............Fact fuck the bayonets, got me 9mm uzi stuffed down the front of me trousers.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi: 
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major