Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany Diamonds  (Read 707 times)

chriss1985

External Link/Members Only

Second time with the incomparable Bethany and in the months since round one she has somehow got even better!

One hour in call at the Baltic Pleasure Palace on a rainy Saturday afternoon. Door opened to the stunning girl. Size 8 I'd say though I'm rubbish at guessing. Lovely boobs and figure. Remembered me from last time which is great as I'm crap.

Clothes quickly discarded and my eyes popped out like wile E coyotes. Little chris was starting to get excited. Awesome DFK with plenty of tongue and headed downstairs for fantastic owo.  Head licking ball sucking spitting and eye contact.  It's a miracle I stayed standing.

On to the bed and the next hour passed in a blur of reverse oral where she squirmed and shuddered like she had to tourettes. 69 cowgirl more deep owo and ended up riding me like seabiscuit until I popped like a bull. I go to the gym 3 times a week and think I'm moderately healthy but the lass had me buckled. Her stamina is off the charts.

Cracking to talk to  her banter  puts you at ease just an all round fantastic girl.

GeordieBadass

Good review of a cracking good lass.  :)

Offline Philbiao1

I'm going back just as soon as I get our timetables to match. A tremendous girl indeed.

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks chriss1985  :thumbsup:

Bethany is on my HL, must try to see her soon.

Looking4fun