Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina of Diamonds  (Read 984 times)

Offline James taylor

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this stunner!?
I'm surprised I haven't seen any reviews by the looks of her. External Link/Members Only

Offline Fragilehand

Your obviously a thick c@*t or you dont know diamonds?
I hope its the  latter! I got conned in seeing that fat lard arse in parmasville, if shes a size 12 (it said 12 on diamonds website and the lady on the phone confirmed she was size 12) :angelgirl:then all muslims are peace loving female friendly one woman marrying non burka wearing cheeky chappies!

Offline Fragilehand

Your obviously a thick c@*t or you dont know diamonds?
I hope its the  latter! I got conned in seeing that fat lard arse in parmasville, if shes a size 12 (it said 12 on diamonds website and the lady on the phone confirmed she was size 12) :angelgirl:then all muslims are peace loving female friendly one woman marrying non burka wearing cheeky chappies!
Her name was jasmine will do a review for those who wish me to do one?but for those who dont want a review shes fat (size 18) isnt sexy not interested in sex or taking clothes off and spent the whole 25mins out of 30 looking out the windows incase someone seen me come in.the other 5 mins were spent counting my £50.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 11:14:17 am by simplicool »

Offline Kev3773

Are you sure you you're on about the same lass ? I know diamonds can exaggerate things but size 10 on website and you say size 18, never seen anybody try to fool punters by that amount. If it was so why didn't you walk away I certainly would have  :unknown:

Offline Fragilehand

Size 16 min i use to have a gf who was a size 14 but she was bigger so 16 to 18. Maybe someone else who has seen her can expand? She works irregular hours and is very secared of being found out hence she was at the window all the time.i should have walked but the punt was near me thats what i went in the first place. But i dont go for a gfe its just sex however i do like the girl to be pretty. On nina i seem to remember someone say she was older than the profile says?
Ps alfie its size 12 onthe website im not on about nina i was talking about jasmine (think thats the name) from parmasville? Sorry if i caused confusion
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 11:38:21 am by simplicool »

Offline Kev3773

Yeh just noticed there was a Jasmine on there site, Op was on about Nina so was a bit confusing. Never used Diamonds since Maria left. :hi:

Offline Fragilehand

I know i should just shut up!
 :hi:
I was just putting across diamonds talk shite!
But nina was discussed on a post about another girl someone did say she was  pretty but looked older? Thats all i can add im afraid.

Offline James taylor

Simplicool,  thank you for your input. Maybe do a review next time.

Offline Fragilehand

Ps mate wasnt calling you a cunt just diamonds are 70% shite from my experience only good from my side booking process is pretty easy and quick

Offline Knight Templar

so just so I have got this right, nobody has seen Nina yet, so the pictures could be genuine, but simple cool has seen jasmine ; who has no pictures on the diamonds website but is a turn of lard ??    :wacko:

If anybody does see Ninas , can they give us the heads up on the photos
 :thumbsup:

Looking4fun

I made a booking a short time ago but cancelled it after being told she was Romanian with limited services, but I'll be honest the photos look stunning

Offline Spartacus123

She was with Amour for a few days a while back, because it was them, I made an appointment. Just before I set off, I had a text that they had sacked her for "looking like nothing like her pictures" , by proving to be a big disappointment and that they would not be representing her again.

Read into that what you will - I took it as her being a typical EE girl i.e. not worth my cash.

At least I was told and saved £120 - Diamonds don't give a fuck

Looking4fun

Good job by amour sounds like I saved some money after all, why do agencies try that shit on, it's bad enough with ee indies trying that on

Offline johnny34

I'm sure she is Romanian or Latvian with diamonds trying to pass her off as Italian. As Spartacus123 says the pictures 'look nothing like her' so are either years out of date or not of Nina at all.

Offline Spartacus123

It was actually a few months ago, not days......my bad

Offline CELICA GT

Spartacus is right, there was two of them, Nina and her pal, sorry forgot her name, I booked with Amour as well, and got the exact same text, sacked by Amour after one day if I remember correctly, then appeared on diamonds, incall in Jesmond, I believe both were Latvian, I also believe I saved a £100 thanks to getting Amours text.

Offline The Outsider

Some comments on Nina at the end of this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78429.msg977368#msg977368

Seems to be her but the picture are very old. 

Offline James taylor