Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna of Diamonds ? or Tara Vivastreet ? Nope its the same person  (Read 874 times)

dsoames

Sienna of Diamonds has a new advert on vivastreet, although she has just removed a picture that they use on the Diamonds website, as it had Diamonds wrote on it. Her name on Viva is Tara May and is offering Duo`s. Any one who no`s her will recognise the long blonde hair.

External Link/Members Only

TJ2015

Can't be, Tara is 41 while Sienna is only 40, you'll be telling us next that ladies lie about their age  :D :D :D

dsoames

well spotted:
Has anyone done a review on her ?

Offline Kev3773

She's had an AW profile for a while  External Link/Members Only   cheaper than vivastreet too :hi:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:37:34 pm by alfie2013 »

dsoames

Cheers for that Alfie,

She was on AW early last year a Different name again and Based in Peterlee: Makes you think why they change their names, They must think all punters are daft ?

Offline Kev3773

She's not for me, was once described as having skin like an old worn leather sofa  :unknown:

dsoames

Yea to be honest I have heard the same

Offline stanleyjohn

She's not for me, was once described as having skin like an old worn leather sofa  :unknown:

Yeah I reported that ages ago, she looks like she has been on sunbeds for 25 yrs, skin is horrendous, like the owld bird in Something about Mary.