Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London's Phoenix Club  (Read 1348 times)

Offline socks

I mentioned in a couple of recent PMs to comrades that I'd taken the leap into Phoenix action, promising a review later. I finally got around to it here-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102709.0

Given that London benefits from a border with the East and very easy access, I do think it reasonable to draw this opportunity to the attention of my Eastern chums, if there are any still not aware of this 3 x daily party, as I'm sure there's nothing like it within the region!

vt

There are some party outfits in the East that have been mentioned or reviewed on here...Cambridge Parties, Norwich Sex Parties, the Greedy Girls Party in Beds...all once or twice a month.

But with 17 parties a week, almost 900 per year, Phoenix probably holds more parties than all the other providers in the country put together, so there's bound to be a time when most can attend. There's a good variety of hostesses that are rotated in different combinations. The ratio is always 2:1 or below, so it offers good VFM compared to similarly low ratio parties in the East.

Stressfree

Well done Socks, a great review, I almost did the party thing at Cambridge a while ago but bottled out, partly because of the mixed reviews and also the though of being in a room full of cocks!
But I must say, your review has really got me going, I think I'll be heading to Phoenix the next time I'm in London.

I've not been on here much recently, I've been into a couple of SA girls for the last few months! Great fun! Maybe I'll start a new post.

Offline Hertsgent

Nice one (going and the review) - I've always been tempted by that setup , but not yet had the courage. Hopefully one day.......

Offline socks

Well done Socks, a great review, I almost did the party thing at Cambridge a while ago but bottled out, partly because of the mixed reviews and also the though of being in a room full of cocks!
But I must say, your review has really got me going, I think I'll be heading to Phoenix the next time I'm in London.

I've not been on here much recently, I've been into a couple of SA girls for the last few months! Great fun! Maybe I'll start a new post.
Send us a PM if/when you get a date and on the slim chance that I can make London then, I'll join you, moral support and all that :drinks:

vt

Send us a PM if/when you get a date and on the slim chance that I can make London then, I'll join you, moral support and all that :drinks:

I met an older guy from Norwich there earlier this year, the accent is unmistakeable!  :D

Offline fatboy

Well done Socks, it is not something I had considered but now will put at the top of my ' to do' list.
Btw,  I thought Brian potter ran the phoenix club, where did he put his wheelchair....... :yahoo:

vt

Well done Socks, it is not something I had considered but now will put at the top of my ' to do' list.
Btw,  I thought Brian potter ran the phoenix club, where did he put his wheelchair....... :yahoo:

He sits in the corner directing the action...'Over there lad...get stuck in...it's a club, not a Mosque!'   :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only