Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Basildon/Southend area  (Read 1478 times)

Essex.Fella

Hi guys, not been about for a while, few difficult circumstances so not had much time to myself.

Does anybody have any reccomendations for a nice young horny tight pussy to plough, in the southend to basildon area? Cant really get over to chelmsford, but looking for a good punt. 30yo myself, but been stuck in a hellish relationship for last 10yrs so looking for a real good horny fuck.
Preferably with OWO, even better with CIM or perhaps even a levels?? Not particularly worried about being below a specific rate. Have had a look on AWork, but as we all know, what they put in enjoys list, isnt exactly true most of the time is it lol
Cheers all
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:28:35 pm by Essex.Fella »

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

Is the only one in Basildon area thats any good.

Great fuck but quite hard to get a booking with and known for cancelling at last minute but worth it if you do see her.

Basildon is a bit of a punting desert nowadays though with mainly B&S Romanians or ropey old clapped out bangers.

No idea about Southend but a shame Chelmsford is off limits as theres several good punts there
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:55:34 pm by TheBSG »

Essex.Fella

Its not off limits as such, just not all that easy to get to without use of a car :(
Are there many that fit the  bill over that way then?

Basil1903

Not sure if this still applies but there was a very petite Brazilian dancer at the small pub who occasionally entertained clients in guest house

Offline Sparta Prada

Not sure if this still applies but there was a very petite Brazilian dancer at the small pub who occasionally entertained clients in guest house
Are we on a punting site or is this a game of Cluedo?

Basil1903

Think girl was Sindy and pub cornupia

Marksman30

Really hard area to find exactly what you want. I've generally gone for the mild types in that area. Simply because of the service seems to be more professional.