Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Late night Worcetser  (Read 1306 times)

Offline ianp1976

Hi anyone got any recommendations for a late night appointment in Worcester?

Are there any parlours?

Thanks for the help.

Ian

bod666

No idea about parlours (somehow i doubt it). Your best bet are the girls who live locally and so may take a late night incall.
Most wgs tend to stop seeing people between 7-9 at night. Which is odd when you think about it. You'd think they wouldn't get much business during the day when we're all at work. But i guess they must.

I know Mel_Bell sees people up to midnight but that's about it really. If you can host you'll probably find girls that will come to you.

Offline ianp1976

Hi

shame I tried MellxxBell but she wasn't answering last night, she is fantastic.

bod666

Yeah - i've seen her several times. Each time better than the last. Amazing woman!

Kermit007

Hey. Can either of you guys tell me mell bell's location?. Does not have to be precise but enough to know if she lives in the same street as someone i know. Thanks.

The President

bod666

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/MellxxBell 

Think she may be back in Czech for a bit as she hasn't logged in for a few days.

Offline UK_T

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Think she may be back in Czech for a bit as she hasn't logged in for a few days.

Omg she looks smoking hot! First time I am seeing her.

How easy is it to get to her via train and does she really offer OWO + CIM?

Offline ianp1976

How easy is it to get to her via train and does she really offer OWO + CIM?
[/quote]

Hi, I saw her when she was staying in a hotel so not sure of her Worcester location.  But Worcester isn't that big, so even if it involves short taxi ride it will be worth it.

As bob666 said, seems shes away at the moment though.

bod666

She's walking distance from Foregate street train station. Maybe 5-10 mins?

I have enjoyed owo and cim with her - although i didn't cim until my 3rd visit i think? She strikes me as the kind of girl who varies her services depending on how much she likes you. My first visit was fairly vanilla and not that memorable. Now on my 4th or 5th it's mindblowing!